發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 23 8月 04 23:44:20 
顧問 (榮譽)
顧問 (榮譽)

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 09:19:54
文章: 152
來自: Hong Kong
I can give u some experience on ND because I had one previously but I already sold it out.

ND body design - very similar as N1 (I had one too) and very easy to handle if you played N1 before.. no need to read manual and you can enjoy all the functions and easy to operate....

ND's CCD - full frame size and i enjoy to play ND with all N-series lens, no need to think about the conversion. But the reliability of this CCD (may be just my camera) is not really good, the contrast and quality could not maintain even in same situation (even in outdoor and indoor with flash). In average, the quality is good..

ND's color (related to its color filter and processor) - Don't imargine ND can give you the feel like as SLR (N1 or CY mount), the color is good and very saturate but it has some room to improve (i compare with SL300R T*) the color of SL300R T* is saturated than ND..

ND's battery - if I use 1700mA x 4 AA battery, i just shoot 30 photos and then I need to replace them.. if I use 2300mA x 4 AA battery, I can shoot around 140 photos....

ND's Preview Panel - just one word --- "poor", not acceptable.

ND's software (camera operation) - simple and easy understand, but i don't like simple..

ND's software (RAW data development) - very good software and easy to adjust all relevant parameters...

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 24 8月 04 10:29:55 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
Franz Choi 寫:
再者在我看,依照電子產品的跌價定律,ND巳是多年前的產品,單憑全球首部 TURE SIZE CCD是不可能企硬這個價!電子世界的一年,可以是人間十年!其他人的新技術,如 SONY 的四色CCD、以至 Leica Panasonic 的 Venus Engine LSI等等,也可不是簡單的!

但最後,這都只是我的看法,我是一個實際人,我追求質素,但我亦追求質素與價錢之間的平衡! :wink:

I totally agree with you. I also will not spend much on digital camera. Therefore, I bought the Nikon D70 (because I cannot get rid of my Nikon's lenses) and it is good enough already for my work.

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 17 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章