所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 18 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : MMJ vs AEJ
文章發表於 : 週二 27 2月 07 22:46:42 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週日 25 2月 07 22:01:55
文章: 10
Dear all, I am new to here and new to camera, I hope anyone could teach me something. I know there are 2 versions of MMJ and AEj ? What it means ? What is the differece ?? which version I should use ? I use Canon 400D and would like to plug in a Carl Zeiss Lens on it, should I buy a ZS (M-42) mount -> EOS ?? Is it the right action ? Thankyou so much ~~~

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 27 2月 07 22:49:40 
會計
會計

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 00:26:48
文章: 6252
來自: Hong Kong
Welcome! :o
Just to say I've moved your post here (CONTAX section) since you may get more useful information here :wink:

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re: MMJ vs AEJ
文章發表於 : 週三 28 2月 07 00:14:27 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 07 5月 05 03:20:35
文章: 1612
Someone 寫:
I know there are 2 versions of MMJ and AEj ? What it means ? What is the differece ?? which version I should use ?

除了 MMJ 同 AEJ,仲有 MMG 同 AEG

AE 指光圈先決和手動設定的鏡頭類型。

MM 指能夠實現快門先決和程式曝光的鏡頭類型。MM指 [Multi Mode]。
識別標誌為光圈環上最小光圈數字印為[綠色],與AE 的[白色]區別。

G 指德製,J 指日製。

每個焦段的不同版本拍出來的味道都不一樣,視個人喜好選擇。

Someone 寫:
I use Canon 400D and would like to plug in a Carl Zeiss Lens on it, should I buy a ZS (M-42) mount -> EOS ?? Is it the right action ? Thankyou so much ~~~

如果你想把Contax Carl Zeiss 鏡用在400D,需要買一個 C/Y to EOS 的adaptor。
其他的Carl Zeiss 鏡,視乎那支鏡的mount 而定。

如果想體驗Carl Zeiss,還請選用菲林。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re: MMJ vs AEJ
文章發表於 : 週三 28 2月 07 01:17:53 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
Someone 寫:
Dear all, I am new to here and new to camera, I hope anyone could teach me something. I know there are 2 versions of MMJ and AEj ? What it means ? What is the differece ?? which version I should use ? I use Canon 400D and would like to plug in a Carl Zeiss Lens on it, should I buy a ZS (M-42) mount -> EOS ?? Is it the right action ? Thankyou so much ~~~

我係過來人,用完落部Canon 20D 真係唔係好舒服,你自己看。

http://www.fotop.net/Turtle/disneyland

好鬼灰,Contax Zeiss係唔Match CMOS,除非你打算做好多Post Processing,我最憎Post Processing ,係騙人的手法。

攝影最重要的一環係真!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 28 2月 07 02:35:50 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週日 22 8月 04 22:47:39
文章: 120
Will the CMOS of EOS 1 be better?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 00:47:52 
討論區新手

Thank you very much Clifford for moving my message....so kind of you :-)

Hello Wai, thank you so much for your detail explnatin for about the MM / AE......I know what I should choose..I would choose AE as Aperture Priority is better for me. Noted I should use on Film.

Hello G2 lover....appreciate what you said about "TRUTH" upon photo shooting..... actually I agree with you, Carl Zeiss on CMOS which the color presentation is quite strange...somehow I find the color is "too Bright"...I don;t know hot to say it professionally...just feel the bright color is to bright espceially White Color. I feel strange too...but somehow really want to have a Carl Zeiss Lens...ny the way thank you for your kindness........^_^

You all guys are so nice ~

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 01:03:13 
會計
會計

Someone 寫:
Hello Wai, thank you so much for your detail explnatin for about the MM / AE......I know what I should choose..I would choose AE as Aperture Priority is better for me. Noted I should use on Film.

wai 寫:
除了 MMJ 同 AEJ,仲有 MMG 同 AEG

AE 指光圈先決和手動設定的鏡頭類型。

MM 指能夠實現快門先決和程式曝光的鏡頭類型。MM指 [Multi Mode]。
識別標誌為光圈環上最小光圈數字印為[綠色],與AE 的[白色]區別。

G 指德製,J 指日製。

每個焦段的不同版本拍出來的味道都不一樣,視個人喜好選擇。

補充:wai 大大所指的功能,只適用於 CONTAX C/Y 機身之上。如你要把任何一枝 C/Y 鏡接往非 CONTAX / Yashica 機使用,由於已沒有連動,故用 AE 或 MM 類別也再冇關係。

by the way 如你有意選擇 CONTAX (C/Y series) 相機的話,另需注意並非所有形號也有齊 「快門先決」和「程式曝光」的 (「光圈先決」則只在 S2/S2b 欠奉)。這是另一個 story.......

圖檔

最後由 Clifford 於 週四 01 3月 07 01:09:46 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 01:09:25 
討論區新手

Thank u Clifford, I understand....means if I use the C/Y mount lens on Canon with adapter, then no matter MMJ / AEJ......would be the sample, just could use the Aperture Priority or MANUAL. Am I right ?

So If I buy the "new" 50 1.4, ZF or ZS......so is it the same if I buy either one ? just the difference is I need to use Nikon -> EOS or M-42 -> EOS mount ?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 01:15:36 
會計
會計

Someone 寫:
Thank u Clifford, I understand....means if I use the C/Y mount lens on Canon with adapter, then no matter MMJ / AEJ......would be the sample, just could use the Aperture Priority or MANUAL. Am I right ?

Half right.......
There is NO Aperture Priority when one use C/Y lenses with Canon body, since lenses themselves have NO connection to the camera.
However, you can still get the exposure data through your Canon body (because it's TTL metering) and it becomes full time Manual mode for use.
縮光圈測光 + 全 manual

Now if you want to use C/Y lenses with Canon cameras, the only thing that concern is..........some certain C/Y lenses may hit the mirror of Canon cameras. That's another story again. :!:

Someone 寫:
So If I buy the "new" 50 1.4, ZF or ZS......so is it the same if I buy either one ? just the difference is I need to use Nikon -> EOS or M-42 -> EOS mount ?

On the other hand, you have 2 choices when using ZS/ZF lenses:
1. ZF with Nikon (have connection) --> have Aperture Priority mode;
2. ZS (M42) with Canon (via adapter) --> NO conncetion, use manual mode

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 02:07:28 
討論區新手

Hello clifford, simply to say, if I want to use the Aperture Priority on my 400D , then I should buy the ZF mount Carl Zeiss Lens with a Adapter of Nikon -> EOS ? Am I correct ?

Regarding to C/Y mount Lens on EOS....I understand the situation of lenses may hit the mirror of Canon cameras, I need to take the risk....Thank you ~~

Thank you for your time ~

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 11:45:41 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 07 5月 05 03:20:35
文章: 1612
Someone 寫:
Hello clifford, simply to say, if I want to use the Aperture Priority on my 400D , then I should buy the ZF mount Carl Zeiss Lens with a Adapter of Nikon -> EOS ? Am I correct ?

Regarding to C/Y mount Lens on EOS....I understand the situation of lenses may hit the mirror of Canon cameras, I need to take the risk....Thank you ~~

In general, every lens mount on a camera via adaptor do not offer Aperture Priority mode.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 12:21:21 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週日 19 9月 04 19:23:25
文章: 3802
Someone 寫:

in condition that all recent zeiss lenses have no connection with EOS body, so that no AP or Shutter priority can be offered.

While ... so...

ZF -> EOS only if u want to use the same lens with nikon body somedays later.

ZS -> EOS only if u will adapt it on M42 body in the future. And you may also consider some new Zeiss lenses may not have ZS version.

CY -> EOS covered full range, but not gurantee all lenses are working well with EOS body.

assume u are a canon die hard user, i would suggest CY if ur only objective is using zeiss on EOS mount.

if u are not insisting of canon and need the new zeiss optics formula, then go ahead to buy a nikon body and enjoy the ZF, u know, it's not make sense to pay for the AIS mount in brand new but give up the AE mode. again, buy a CY body to enjoy the functions fully offered by CY lens if u dun mind it's a sunset system.

[二人同行 送你上路]

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 01 3月 07 23:40:31 
討論區新手

Hello 井 , actually I am not Die Hard Canon Fans as I am jst a new beginner, don't know much things in Camera, the reason I always talk about Canon is due to I have bought Canon 400D. And thank you so mcuh for your informative details....I know what I should choose.....but I want to ask one more question, the ZF (Nikon) mount of Carl Zeiss.... what mount it would be AI ?

Thank u ~~

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 02 3月 07 01:01:29 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週日 19 9月 04 19:23:25
文章: 3802
Someone 寫:
Hello 井 , actually I am not Die Hard Canon Fans as I am jst a new beginner, don't know much things in Camera, the reason I always talk about Canon is due to I have bought Canon 400D. And thank you so mcuh for your informative details....I know what I should choose.....but I want to ask one more question, the ZF (Nikon) mount of Carl Zeiss.... what mount it would be AI ?

Thank u ~~

AI-S :D

[二人同行 送你上路]

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 02 3月 07 10:02:43 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週六 10 2月 07 14:12:18
文章: 61
hi all,

i've tried CY 100/f2 and 85/1.4 on 400D canon body but find that the AE mode cannot function properly (either over or under) when aperature is down from f2.8 to f2 / f1.4.

THEN

I used M mode and adjust the aperature and shutter time by way of 測光表. I find that the image is also under when f2 and f1.4. :twisted: :twisted: i think it may be the problem of the design of APS body using FF lens like CY. do you have such experience??? also anyone tried canon lens on 400D or other APS body encountering the same problem like CY lens??? :shock: :shock:

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 18 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 13 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: