文章: 2502
yualbert 寫:
Clifford 寫:
反射鏡大慨是比普通鏡難用。小弟只有 Mirotar 500/8 ,所以只能列出下列理由:
1) 恆定 8 光圈,靈活性欠奉。
2) 8 光圈對於 f=500mm 來說,景深還是很淺......
3) 但反射鏡要求極準確的對焦,相信比同焦距的「普通鏡」更加敏感......
(你又無法擰去「無限遠」然後拍風景,因為在無限遠後還附有額外對焦距離)
4) 不過恆定 8 光圈又令個 viewfinder 長期好暗 (故全磨砂片比列像更易用).......

結果是小弟不是每次都能成功對焦。

My sample picture of the moon with E-300 ~
http://forum.contax-club.org/viewtopic.php?t=12578

Yeah, point 3 is really difficult. I am glad that I still can deal with the lens now. hmm.... perhaps as years go by, I have to surrender la... :wink:

放落部AX度,咁就信晒部機囉 :wink:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 22:33:58 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Well , how bright or dim the screen is not just a matter of the lens, but the actual light present. For its worth, that's why manual focusing on the ground glass part is important and an important skill to acquire ..

Trying to focus on microprism or split image with slow lens say 4.5 or beyond is bound to give trouble.

Although I've never had much experience with the 500 Mirotar, but my limited experience with it is its not actually that hard to focus when compared to similar focal length ones. I think its down to how familier one get to acquire with the lens/camera and the shooting condition.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 22:49:30 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
Henry 寫:
yualbert 寫:
Clifford 寫:
1) 恆定 8 光圈,靈活性欠奉。

結果是小弟不是每次都能成功對焦。

Yeah, point 3 is really difficult. I am glad that I still can deal with the lens now. hmm.... perhaps as years go by, I have to surrender la... :wink:

hhahahha, actually, have not tried my 500/8 with the AX but I really doubt if the AF still work with this small aperture. :wink:

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 22:50:52 
會計
會計

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 00:26:48
文章: 6252
來自: Hong Kong
yualbert 寫:
Henry 寫:
yualbert 寫:
Clifford 寫:
1) 恆定 8 光圈,靈活性欠奉。

結果是小弟不是每次都能成功對焦。

hhahahha, actually, have not tried my 500/8 with the AX but I really doubt if the AF still work with this small aperture. :wink:

In most situation..................cannot :(

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 29 8月 07 10:48:19 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週五 27 1月 06 12:09:10
文章: 550
來自: Singapore
Thanks all for the info. Personally I have used Russian 500/8 and 1000/10 before, and do not quite like the bokeh of the mirror lens under certain situations.

Guess I will live with the Contax 300/4 with Mutars II and III and the Pentacon 500/5.6 for the time being. But the Pentacon 500 is a 4kg beast quite challenging to use.

http://www.fuwen.net

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 30 8月 07 14:20:07 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
fuwen 寫:
Thanks all for the info. Personally I have used Russian 500/8 and 1000/10 before, and do not quite like the bokeh of the mirror lens under certain situations.

Guess I will live with the Contax 300/4 with Mutars II and III and the Pentacon 500/5.6 for the time being. But the Pentacon 500 is a 4kg beast quite challenging to use.

For these type of lens, I prefere Minolta 135mm system. Much more handy and quality is very NICE. I tried for just once with my friend's gears. And I like ROKKOR very much since then.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 17 9月 07 20:05:41 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週二 05 4月 05 22:50:32
文章: 47
來自: HK
Clifford 寫:
4) 不過恆定 8 光圈又令個 viewfinder 長期好暗 (故全磨砂片比列像更易用)............

From using the 500/F8, I had the experience that the split image was not reliable, the split image aligned but the image from the rest wasn't that clear and ended up in a blurred image. From then on, I use the matt portion to focus rather than the centre split image when using the 500.

From a contax zeiss topic in Xeitek, a matt focusing screen is better than a centre split image type. Can I have your insight on this matt screen? If it's better, can also advise where to find this Contax matt screen. Many thx.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 17 9月 07 22:06:12 
會計
會計

kccn 寫:
Clifford 寫:
4) 不過恆定 8 光圈又令個 viewfinder 長期好暗 (故全磨砂片比列像更易用)............

From using the 500/F8, I had the experience that the split image was not reliable, the split image aligned but the image from the rest wasn't that clear and ended up in a blurred image. From then on, I use the matt portion to focus rather than the centre split image when using the 500.

From a contax zeiss topic in Xeitek, a matt focusing screen is better than a centre split image type. Can I have your insight on this matt screen? If it's better, can also advise where to find this Contax matt screen. Many thx.

I think centre-split image screen is not a bad thing, sometimes it's quite effieient in certain scene with good light conditions. It just happen to get trobule for you in adverse light conditions & when the aperture of your lens is so small.

In this sense, a centre-split screen is obviously not a proper choice with any f=8 Mirror lenses. The screen is so dim (leads to blackout of split area), let alone Mirror lenses are so sensitive to focus accuracy, as I suggested above.

FYI, forget about AX. She doesn't happy to focus in f=8 (sometimes ok, sometimes bad). CONTAX did provide matt screen as options, and different models requires different type of matt screens. You may looking for screens in both local & online shops. Just an option, you may even find other brands e.g. "Beattie" (much expensive then CONTAX one) which provides stuff for RTS, RTSII & RTSIII and it can be order via overseas camera shops.

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 18 9月 07 20:33:06 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週二 05 4月 05 22:50:32
文章: 47
來自: HK
Thank you Clifford for your advice.

I also search in Photosharp about this focusing screen issue for my RX and RXII. FW-3 is the right model for RX models. May I ask if you have any idea that FW3 is still available on market. If yes, grateful for sharing with me the shops with stock.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 20 9月 07 23:19:42 
會計
會計

kccn 寫:
Thank you Clifford for your advice.

I also search in Photosharp about this focusing screen issue for my RX and RXII. FW-3 is the right model for RX models. May I ask if you have any idea that FW3 is still available on market. If yes, grateful for sharing with me the shops with stock.

Sorry that I don't have any idea of new/used focusing screen availability. I suggest you may contact Universal Optics (UOI) or any other local shops for what you want.

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 25 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 70 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章