香港互聯網康泰時攝影會
現在的時間是 週三 01 5月 24 18:28:48

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 10 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 01:52:22 

註冊時間: 週四 23 8月 07 23:40:12
文章: 3
新手一問, contax g1 係旁軸, 不像單反可目視 偏掁鏡的較果, 請問該如何使用呢?

多謝指點

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 13:07:57 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 02:47:43
文章: 4905
來自: Hong Kong
阿志 寫:
新手一問, contax g1 係旁軸, 不像單反可目視 偏掁鏡的較果, 請問該如何使用呢?

多謝指點

G1 有自動對焦, 基本上係當傻瓜機用, 只係多左可以換鏡

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 13:51:09 

註冊時間: 週四 23 8月 07 23:40:12
文章: 3
咁之係唔用得PL嗎?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 14:22:36 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週日 27 3月 05 22:24:52
文章: 1229
阿志 寫:
咁之係唔用得PL嗎?

可以, 但要拎 PL/CPL 出黎, 用自己隻眼睇完, 記住個位, 再拎番入去 ...

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 15:47:11 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週日 28 11月 04 23:49:48
文章: 171
來自: 檳城
A quick way, if you just want to get blue sky, is to make use the marker on the polarizer. For Hoya, the marker is a white line on the filter metal ring. For B+W, the marker is on the "+" sign. Rotate the filter until the marker is pointing towards the direction of the sun, the result is maximum polarization (not sure if I get the terminology correct here... I mean in this example it is the maximum blue sky one can get with that setting).

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 16:06:16 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 30 6月 04 12:24:17
文章: 1237
Eng Hun 寫:
A quick way, if you just want to get blue sky, is to make use the marker on the polarizer. For Hoya, the marker is a white line on the filter metal ring. For B+W, the marker is on the "+" sign. Rotate the filter until the marker is pointing towards the direction of the sun, the result is maximum polarization (not sure if I get the terminology correct here... I mean in this example it is the maximum blue sky one can get with that setting).

Thanks for your info. I did not know that the mark has a special meaning.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 19:53:03 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 07 8月 07 21:40:37
文章: 63
來自: hongkong
As I known, the same technical issue has happen in Leica, and there is a gadget to fix this problem. I cannot remember the detail of it.
You may find out the answer in Google and search the product in Ebay.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 8月 07 21:58:02 

註冊時間: 週二 16 1月 07 22:05:36
文章: 2
You can use Kenko Vernier CPL Filter:
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/mitsuba/445268 ... 91/#410790

There is graduated numeric scale marked on vernier filter which matched with that on the hotshoe mounted polariser finder or hand held polariser checker filter. An english explanantion of the Vernier filter can be found from the link below (but don't buy from this on-line shop as it is much expensive than that from the 1st link above):
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/accessories.htm#LabelKRP

In case you use the 21mm len with hotshoe mounted polariser finder, you can use the Voigtlander Double Shoe Adaptor to hold the 21mm viewfinder and polariser finder together:
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/mitsuba/400128/449440/

Type A fits perfectly for Contax G2. This product is available in 天祥and 好世界 in TST (about $380), you can bring your G1 and try.

If you want to buy from the online camera shop in Japan from the first link at the top, you have to register in 樂天 first. Please refer to the link below for details:
http://www.dchome.net/viewthread.php?ti ... C%D6%A4%D1

P.S.
(1) This online shop accept credit card from oversea customer and it takes about 1 week to deliver from Japan to HK
(2) For filter diameter less than 46mm, you have to choose the colour of the filter ring from the pull down menu (the first option is silver and the second is black)
(3) I found that there are Heliop filters with graduated numeric scale in 天祥, but I don't know the price and how it work. You can check it out in 天祥 by yourself

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 29 8月 07 08:52:18 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週日 28 11月 04 23:49:48
文章: 171
來自: 檳城
iamderek 寫:
Eng Hun 寫:

Thanks for your info. I did not know that the mark has a special meaning.

No problem. Something I learned from veteran photography enthusiasts. I just remember something I read from the contaxinfo.com before it becomes restricted access... because polarizer cuts out light wave in a certain direction, this affects the shutter speed chosen by the camera's metering. So one can also get the max blue sky effect by rotating the filter until the shutter speed (assuming in Av mode) changes to the slowest speed at that aperture.

I've seen a filter holding device on Internet which allows the filter to be flipped out of rangefinder lens for the photographer to view directly thru the polarizer. Once the desired polarization is selected, just flipped the thing back. Sounds good, but I wonder if it can create dark corners on the 4 corners in ultra wide lenses (like 21mm) where slim-PL filter is required.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 29 8月 07 09:06:18 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
Leica has something like this
圖檔
http://www.leica-camera.us/photography/m_system/accessories/filters/478.html#product-scroll-me-anchor

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 10 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章