發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 42 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123
發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 18 4月 08 22:21:52 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週一 19 9月 05 22:08:37
文章: 193
Okay Okay,
firstly, I just want to point out lens cleaning is a highly skillful handcraft , every newcomers should be carefully understanding lens cleaning is not only rubbing lens tissue with lens cleaning fliud on the lens surface. It must following a series of procedures carefully.
Secondly, newcomers should fully understand what materials that
his or her lens being made.
Thirdly, newcomers should understand the properties of their chemicals being used.

Then , he/she can enjoy lens cleaning his/her favourite optics.

Contax Nelson and jack_hui are right - all camera/lens company 都係用 d 有渾發性既野抹.

If some are using acetone- I don't know. But I think common people may not know every chemcials have different level grading,that means different level of purities. I think the grading that use for cleaning so expensive and delicate optics should not be buy from 油漆鋪 , those grading is industrial use only --that means these gradings are the lowest and many impurities inside and the bottle used for containing is not being cleaned thorughtly,so if use these acetone bought from 油漆鋪, your lens should become more scratches as you always do with it.

Those camera/lens company always use analytical grade or chemcial grade of 渾發性既野. These companies will not tell to anyone what is it.

As someone said 拆開黎清, this is another kind of skill. The guy should be professional or mechancial 天材. I am not,so I am very appreciate him. But 拆開黎清 is the most thoughtfully.

Since I have attended some courses for cleaning lenses, I know a little about that. Someone said that he heard from other guys that the 渾發性既野 to clean lens are mixed by 2 chemcials. I mentioned that those companies should not tell to other guys. I learned from my teacher that he told me these are absolute alcohol(ethyl alcohol , Ethanol) and ether(Diethyl ether) -- absolute mean water free. both chemcials are highly imflammable and Ether is anesthetic. So use of these 2 chemcials must have highly caution. Ether also harmful to human liver but less toxic than Acetone.

The mixing ratio can be 50/50 as beginning. Why these ratio ? I am tired and talk later.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 18 4月 08 22:39:23 
討論區會員

G2 Lover 寫:
其實聽下聽下可能都係用番Kodak那些Typical Lens Cleaning Agent係咪正路些呢? :D

As I learned from my teacher, you should know what you want to clean --- dust, oil marks, finger print, adhersive dirts.

For my those 珍貴的 lens, if only dust are present on the lens surface, just use blower to wind them out.

Okay, I talk later. I just tired for typing.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 18 4月 08 22:50:12 
討論區會員

Raimondi 寫:
I always cover my expensive lens with 1AMC UV filter. After the first time cover, I never open the filter again. So basically I only need o clean the filter instead of the front lens. And I use method 5 for filter cleaning.

For rear lens element, I almost never clean it either as they are very rarely exposed. Even exposed it will only be in a short time in a more protected environment, eg. under shelter from rains. A dust blower to blow away the dust is enough.

I highly recommend for this type of protection but I use UV filter only and not 1A since I found that my slide will appear pinklish, it is highly notible when you photographing a white subject.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 19 4月 08 18:04:29 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 1月 05 22:54:51
文章: 2268
來自: Hong Kong
I would also discourage ppl using any solvent such as ether, acetone, thiner, gasoline ... to clean your lens, unless your lens is cheap enough and attacked by organic microbal growth.

Japanese maintenance service or HK repair shops use these only means they can remove the dirts fast and easy. But apart from removing the dirts, what additional impact do they do to the lens? This is something that we need to note ... but most repairs shops will not bother.

Firstly, most coating are organo-metallic stuffs that contain some organic materials, using an organic solvents will surely impact your coating. It looks clean when your dirt is removed, but your coating could also be removed. I heard that contax lens easily get moulded because the coatings contain more organic materials than other brands.

Secondly, naturally glass is basically silica oxide and should not be a medium for fungus. But why would fungus still grow on glasses? It is because there still exists some organic materials in the glass and the solvent applied will surely dissolve these materials.

Unless your lens is already attacked by fungus, you have no choice and can only remove them by solvents. Otherwise if you lens is just only covered by dirts, pls do not use any unnecessary organic solvents or the damage being done is much more than the benefits you get.

Fuji : X100
OM : EP2

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 19 4月 08 20:28:47 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
lmf12888 寫:
I learned from my teacher that he told me these are absolute alcohol(ethyl alcohol , Ethanol) and ether(Diethyl ether) -- absolute mean water free. both chemcials are highly imflammable and Ether is anesthetic. So use of these 2 chemcials must have highly caution. Ether also harmful to human liver but less toxic than Acetone.

The mixing ratio can be 50/50 as beginning. Why these ratio ? I am tired and talk later.

Yes, those two things were what I heard from Uncle Tat. :P

wow, lmf12888, you are so informative!

I had a bad experience when I tried to clean a Nikon MC Skylight filter..... finally, the coating of the filter was washed away by me and I had to buy a new one. Luckily, the size of the filter was not that big....

Another thing is I like to use flashlight to point at the lens to see if there is any dirt on it. My experience is when I point from the side of the lens especially wide angle lenses, it seems that there is some kind of haze on the front element which is very very hard to clean.

Another experience was I used "Zeiss cleaning fluid" to clean a Hasselblad 60/3.5 C T* lens, it left white haze after I cleaned it. It was the first time I experienced that. Finally, I used absolute alcohol + ether to clean the lens again. Luckily, the haze was clean but like what I mentioned in the previous paragraph, there seem hazy when I point a flashlight from the side of the lens.

Lens cleaning is really an art and a temptation. However, rationally, really don't clean it unless extremely necessary! 8)

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 19 4月 08 22:48:19 
討論區會員

Raimondi 寫:
I would also discourage ppl using any solvent such as ether, acetone, thiner, gasoline ... to clean your lens, unless your lens is cheap enough and attacked by organic microbal growth.

Unless your lens is already attacked by fungus, you have no choice and can only remove them by solvents. Otherwise if you lens is just only covered by dirts, pls do not use any unnecessary organic solvents or the damage being done is much more than the benefits you get.

This is my lens cleaning concept,too. I think that this is a positive thinking.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 19 4月 08 23:13:15 
討論區會員

yualbert 寫:

Lens cleaning is really an art and a temptation. However, rationally, really don't clean it unless extremely necessary!

Agree.

Although I had learned how to clean lens and disassemble lens but this skill haven't serve my equipment but I help my friends almost clean his lens every year until he bought a electronic drying cabinet last year. His lens are Rollei lens and Hasselblad lens-- so he laughed at me that my learning is for him.

But I own contax lenses, Rollei lenses , hasselblad lenses and schiedler lens, none of these require disassemble to clean them since I placed them in the electronic cabinet when not in use.

I only clean them for careless finger print(mainly UV filter) when outing for photographing.

Finally, my cleaning rules on cleaning lens:

1: use water/lens cleaning fluid to remove fungus.(do not use excess lens cleaning fluid).
Excess lens cleaning fluid will make marks on glass,if not remove ASAP, permanent marks will be made since the contents of lens cleaning fluid are many organice chemcials which eaily fused with glasses to become solid rock hard compound.
2: Ether/Alcohol mixture only for oily dirts/oily finger prints.
3: hot water steam(remove electrostatic).

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 20 4月 08 00:02:12 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

lmf12888 寫:
Although I had learned how to clean lens and disassemble lens but this skill haven't serve my equipment but I help my friends almost clean his lens every year until he bought a electronic drying cabinet last year. His lens are Rollei lens and Hasselblad lens-- so he laughed at me that my learning is for him.

wow, your friend had expensive lenses, and he should have bought the electronic drying cabinet once he got those lenses la! :twisted:

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 20 4月 08 10:14:44 
討論區會員

He is a strange person, before owning a electronic cabinet, he use a 5W lamp bulb to perserve his lens but I explained to him that is not enough in Hong Kong. The result is learning many lessons .

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 20 4月 08 11:28:47 
討論區會員

I missing a very important thing :

Never use the same lens cleaning paper during the cleaning processing since much dirts are absorbed in the paper and if you use the same paper, the paper becomes a sanding paper to POLISH your lens.

Also, if found some solid particles stick onto your lens and cannot remove . Never try to dig it out. Use WATER damped lens cleaning paper to soften it and then gentlely remove by other WATER damped cleaning paper. If it still cannot remove, you can use ether/alcohol mixture damped the cleaning paper to soften it.
I never found failed after using these methods.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 20 4月 08 13:05:18 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

lmf12888 寫:
He is a strange person, before owning a electronic cabinet, he use a 5W lamp bulb to perserve his lens but I explained to him that is not enough in Hong Kong. The result is learning many lessons .

5W lamp bulb? I guess he must be a "relatively not young" guy. :twisted:

By the way, thanks a lot for your information! 8)

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 29 7月 08 23:03:26 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週二 23 5月 06 03:40:41
文章: 30
learn a lot, thanks.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序