發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 30 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : 50D for all C/Y lens
文章發表於 : 週一 20 10月 08 23:52:49 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 26 8月 08 00:02:50
文章: 54
來自: H.K.
Any C Hing know that 50D is fit for all C/Y lens because I want to buy one for all my C/Y lens.

Any suggestion?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 00:50:04 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
Get a cheap 2nd hand Canon 5D and cut the mirror of the DSLR

DSLR are rubbish in a year or two anyway.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 03:32:57 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週二 17 10月 06 19:50:30
文章: 586
G2 Lover 寫:

Agree! 但搵邊個cut呢?以前個日本仔網頁唔記得咗!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 07:01:22 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
Bricks 寫:
G2 Lover 寫:

Here you are:

http://zeiss6.hp.infoseek.co.jp/rep-EOS5D.htm

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 11:59:05 
討論區會員

But i don't know how to cut wor, any short cut?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 19:19:38 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Well, as a photographer, I think it is rather a prejudice to say that certain certain camera is rubbish after so and so. I always see a prejudice of people here on this forum against the digital equipment.

To be fair, providing all thing equal, maintained working, will a 50D several years down the road not made image. Its simply not so. Many what considered classic mechanical camera is just as rubbish today not because they are not functioning but becasue there is no longer medium to support them. The digital on that front is actually more open and likely to perform and keep delivering to a longer term.

The OP's question is still not answered. Can we used all C/Y lens on the 50D. Well the 50D support EF-S so that mean the mirror is designed to clear better. In that regards, its almost certain that the 50D will always be capable to use all C/Y lens.

And I simply do not see why the 5D a better choice. As of today's price. A new 50D is still cheaper or at least roughly the same as 2nd hand 5D. The 50D had more advanced signalling and processing. The extra pixel density is also far better for those seeking to further the image via digital darkrooming. The only advantage ( or disadvantage ) is the FF vs APS-C. While people seems to keep complaining about the lack of WIDE coverage. I had to say the capability to go Tele cannot be denied. With a 85/1.4 lens the 50D effectively had similar as 135 on film. And a 135 yields 200 Coverage on film. That can be tipped one way or the other.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 23:38:33 
資深討論區會員

FR 寫:
Well, as a photographer, I think it is rather a prejudice to say that certain certain camera is rubbish after so and so. I always see a prejudice of people here on this forum against the digital equipment.

To be fair, providing all thing equal, maintained working, will a 50D several years down the road not made image. Its simply not so. Many what considered classic mechanical camera is just as rubbish today not because they are not functioning but becasue there is no longer medium to support them. The digital on that front is actually more open and likely to perform and keep delivering to a longer term.

The OP's question is still not answered. Can we used all C/Y lens on the 50D. Well the 50D support EF-S so that mean the mirror is designed to clear better. In that regards, its almost certain that the 50D will always be capable to use all C/Y lens.

And I simply do not see why the 5D a better choice. As of today's price. A new 50D is still cheaper or at least roughly the same as 2nd hand 5D. The 50D had more advanced signalling and processing. The extra pixel density is also far better for those seeking to further the image via digital darkrooming. The only advantage ( or disadvantage ) is the FF vs APS-C. While people seems to keep complaining about the lack of WIDE coverage. I had to say the capability to go Tele cannot be denied. With a 85/1.4 lens the 50D effectively had similar as 135 on film. And a 135 yields 200 Coverage on film. That can be tipped one way or the other.

I disagree in someway.

The problem of DSLR become rubbish is not due to NOT FUNCTIONING.

How will people look at you if you are still using a EOS 10D or Nikon D100 now?

Also market is market, the reselling value of dslr is down too fast, sometimes you just keep it as rubbish at home and don't care to sell them for a few hundreds, a thousand or whatever.

Also FF is FF, a 1.6x really SUCKS! (in matter of handy 1.6x maybe good but not as handy as DCAM, Prosumer or 4/3.

ALSO the TELE is meaningless, cropping a ff always can produce the same picture as in 1.6x.

If someone taking RAW, I don't see the 50D can really outbeat 5D very much in terms of picture quality.

2nd hand 5D is by far the cheapest FF solution.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 21 10月 08 23:41:20 
資深討論區會員

Bricks 寫:
G2 Lover 寫:

23888237 找 Mr. 盧師傅啦!佢好得嫁!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 00:11:03 
討論區會員

Thanks for FR & G2 Lover's comments!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 04:21:11 
討論區管理員

G2 Lover 寫:

Also FF is FF, a 1.6x really SUCKS! (in matter of handy 1.6x maybe good but not as handy as DCAM, Prosumer or 4/3.

ALSO the TELE is meaningless, cropping a ff always can produce the same picture as in 1.6x.

If someone taking RAW, I don't see the 50D can really outbeat 5D very much in terms of picture quality.

I guess you misunderstood digital and what it is then ... No, you cannot made the same image by cropping. the 50D give you a 15MP densely packed data. Cropping even from a 21MP 1Ds-III would give you far less, an a 5D would give you even less. Thus while you can get the coverage, you cannot get the data density and needed datum to work onto. It might not be a problem for some who all but just view their image on screen or just web post / email. But if one need the image to print in any decent size, that is something that the lack of data simply would not be sufficient.

Shooting RAW or not shooting RAW do not take away this fact. And a 50D RAW are having better data than a 5D pixel per pixel and inherently also better pixel ( noise to signal ratio , Saturation Signal level ). FF do not mean the data is automatically better, and especially not after the fact that 5D is 3 years old when 50D is current. Signaling and the technology involved had advanced quite a lot since then.

One had to also consider how those old lens perform on a FF vs on an APS-C sensor. I shoot FF since way back, and even with then old 1Ds MK-I ( only 11 MP and very big pixel ) which is very tolerant on lens as far as FF goes. The C/Y lens ( almost all of them ) had shown some form of discripency as discerned from the capture. It simply reflect the way these old lens are designed and how that are not quite digital friendly. Where a cropped capture, of course need not worrying too much about that

And as far as camera as status and how people look at it ... to be fair, many other so call classic camera are even far worse, and no one camera is good investment. If one is so entrenched in that aspect, they should not take a better view about the hobby and equipment. Camera and lens are investment for the hobby, not for their financial return. And if one is so hype about how others look at you if you are not using the latest and greatest, then its what I consider a ego problem, not the camera's , but the photographers'.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 13:42:30 
討論區會員

FR, so does it mean i need to think of better data density or FF between 50D & 5D ?

By the way if i bought a 50D do i need to cut the mirror to fit all my C/Y lens?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 16:35:22 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週五 27 1月 06 12:09:10
文章: 550
來自: Singapore
As long as u are using non-FF canon body u need not modify anything.

http://www.fuwen.net

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 21:37:53 
討論區管理員

coolman 寫:
FR, so does it mean i need to think of better data density or FF between 50D & 5D ?

No you don't, its a issue if one compare specifically the 50D's data vs the 5D's data cropped to give same coverage with same lens.

What any customer should ask , realistically is which tool is good for your need and better your art and hobby. The 5D and 50D are both Canon, which mean you can safely use the same RAW developer, which pretty much eliminate the software side of the concern. Using C/Y lens, then its a matter of how one intend to handle / use the combination. Mind that , C/Y lens are legacy lens that are not entirely Digital friendly, especially on FF, and when used wide open ( whatever format ). There is no such thing as getting a DSLR body and then you can had the full potential of the lens realized. In fact its more like the full potential to expose what's bad of the lens instead.

Any photographer can only choose for his/her own. How you like to shoot, how you want to shoot, how you need to shoot, pretty much dictate which combination work for you ( not me ).

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 23:42:15 
討論區會員

FR, thanks, so i might buy a 50D later! :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 23 10月 08 23:33:01 
討論區會員

I would also want to know if C/Y lens on 50D will the mirror hit the back of the lens?

Also any problems on focusing?

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 30 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 19 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章