文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 27 9月 08 01:02:40 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Well read the official press release and note this

引言回覆:
To achieve its compact form, the light projection of the lens has been designed for the ‘48mm full format’ sensor of the H3DII-39 and H3DII-50. At the wide-angle setting, in particular, Hasselblad’s designers have balanced improvements in lens performance with a slightly greater distortion and vignetting as these are eliminated by Hasselblad’s Digital APO Correction (DAC) without any compromise on quality. The outcome is a powerful tool that zooms from an impressive 83 degree, wide-angle to just beyond the fringes of a normal lens.

Which really mean they got acutance and resolving power by leaving the lens well uncorrected and simply had those done software. And the lens will not cover the 645 format film ... might be a good one for H3D user, but me, I am not interested in a lens that need software to actually properly image a photo :evil:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 28 9月 08 13:17:56 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
FR 寫:

引言回覆:
To achieve its compact form, the light projection of the lens has been designed for the ‘48mm full format’ sensor of the H3DII-39 and H3DII-50. At the wide-angle setting, in particular, Hasselblad’s designers have balanced improvements in lens performance with a slightly greater distortion and vignetting as these are eliminated by Hasselblad’s Digital APO Correction (DAC) without any compromise on quality. The outcome is a powerful tool that zooms from an impressive 83 degree, wide-angle to just beyond the fringes of a normal lens.

Which really mean they got acutance and resolving power by leaving the lens well uncorrected and simply had those done software. And the lens will not cover the 645 format film ... might be a good one for H3D user, but me, I am not interested in a lens that need software to actually properly image a photo :evil:

果然是十分有趣的鏡頭.........

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 02 10月 08 01:01:18 
會計
會計

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 00:26:48
文章: 6252
來自: Hong Kong
FR 寫:

引言回覆:

Does that mean this lens is uncorrected in the wide-side, while highly-corrected in the tele-side?

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 04 10月 08 11:51:43 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 15 6月 04 22:46:47
文章: 419
Clifford 寫:
FR 寫:

引言回覆:

Does that mean this lens is uncorrected in the wide-side, while highly-corrected in the tele-side?

from this what they are saying is they make similar compromise as for the case in Distagon 40 CFE IF

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 5 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 15 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: