文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 8月 07 04:22:47 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
G2 Lover 寫:
....Pure電子嘢已經不可能成為精品

This is one statement that I can only see as pure self indulged romance. For real, many electronic consumer product are just well Classic & certainly premium item as well. The original Casio G-Shock, the Minolta Alpha/Dynax/Maxxum 7000, the list is long and hard.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 8月 07 16:16:56 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
FR 寫:
G2 Lover 寫:
....Pure電子嘢已經不可能成為精品

This is one statement that I can only see as pure self indulged romance. For real, many electronic consumer product are just well Classic & certainly premium item as well. The original Casio G-Shock, the Minolta Alpha/Dynax/Maxxum 7000, the list is long and hard.

There is no single statement is true forever.

I am saying this BY AND LARGE!

Can you find a increased value Benz 500SEL in 90s, but a Benz in 60s with good mechanical parts and in good condition can increase in value. See what I mean? You will always get better model after those GOOD STUFFs been somewhat "電子化" &機械手產化

G Stock is diff., G Stock itself is a fashion. It is diff. than M8, M8 in MOST (I never say 100%) youngster will see it as an IDIOT's camera. All manual, difficult to use etc.

If you can relate DSLR to Fashion sure you can have SPECIAL 350D or 400D etc. But I see the point is no one will treat DSLR or D-RF as fashion in anyway. It is solely a TOOL. Upgrade Upgrade!

Another way to make Electronic devices worthy is 絕種 or 回憶

好似紅白機,都賣得吓錢!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 8月 07 16:19:21 
資深討論區會員

FR 寫:
G2 Lover 寫:
....Pure電子嘢已經不可能成為精品

呢句之前係相機

有邊部DSLR會升值的話我知!有都唔得幾多部!99% lost value when u just purchased.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 8月 07 18:27:31 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Well, that brings about what the term " 精品 " really mean and for what in a camera. In the 50's the Leica is not a " 精品 " , but today almost all LEica can claim to be one. Even the digilux-3.

In a way 精品 does not mean classic nor it mean it need to be quality way and above others. Nor does it need to be in any way a must at selling at premium price. This term is very much a consumer marketing term which purely state product that are marketed in a way to sell as a product on status and more fashion, hype or similar.

So this statement, even for camera , is hardly and can hardly be anything but one's own opinion but I can hardly seeing it as a fact. The M8 is quite alright been selling as a 精品, so do many other Elecronic based Camera products. Can they escalate into realm of classic is something else. And of course DSLR is a tool, they are designed as one, marketed as one. Its only consumer's own that do not relegate this matter. In fact as of today, the only Camera Mfr that do not primary market their product as equipment and tool is Leica !

I think one need to distinguish between the term " 精品 " instead of a Classic which is what you are referring to. A 精品 is but only a consumer & marketing term for a certain gene of product. A Classic however need the test of time, and still it does not border that it only be mechanicals only.

BTW, the Merc 300 SL is as electronic as many others, in fact its the most electronic sport car of its days. You should read on about the real SL that were entered into Le man and all about their Air-Brake and subsequent failure ( unfortunately lethal also )

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 19 8月 07 14:17:26 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週六 02 4月 05 12:23:52
文章: 279
來自: 地球亞洲某角落
G2 Lover 寫:
....Pure電子嘢已經不可能成為精品

一句無聊的 statement, 觸發了一場無意義的爭論

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 19 8月 07 18:41:42 
資深討論區會員

FR 寫:
Well, that brings about what the term " 精品 " really mean and for what in a camera. In the 50's the Leica is not a " 精品 " , but today almost all LEica can claim to be one. Even the digilux-3.

Some agree some disagree.

精品 at least in the past is sure mean 精製之品。在這裡可分為有比較和沒比較。

可比較的有不同牌子的精品在同級中係會多一些Features,精工製造,花時間功夫,所以自然會賣貴些。

In 50s 所有相機都係精品,因為可以買到相機的有幾多人?

同意沒有比較的精品係不一定貴。但如果可以比較的精品以基本成本計係點都應該貴些

In a way 精品 does not mean classic nor it mean it need to be quality way and above others. Nor does it need to be in any way a must at selling at premium price. This term is very much a consumer marketing term which purely state product that are marketed in a way to sell as a product on status and more fashion, hype or similar.

同意精品不一定係經典,但機會會大些!
經典的因數有好多,而精緻、歷史、社會風氣、潮流、明星效應.........好多好多的因數。而好多時會在不同時代有不同的炒作......(但我見唔倒數碼相機會有咁的一日)

以精品的字面上的定義係在同一產品中應會貴一點。但十分同意現在這個Terms已經係沒有其真實意義。因為只係Marketing Tools,你看香港發展商D用八百元一尺起的樓都可以叫自己做豪宅。

So this statement, even for camera , is hardly and can hardly be anything but one's own opinion but I can hardly seeing it as a fact. The M8 is quite alright been selling as a 精品, so do many other Elecronic based Camera products. Can they escalate into realm of classic is something else. And of course DSLR is a tool, they are designed as one, marketed as one. Its only consumer's own that do not relegate this matter. In fact as of today, the only Camera Mfr that do not primary market their product as equipment and tool is Leica !

I think one need to distinguish between the term " 精品 " instead of a Classic which is what you are referring to. A 精品 is but only a consumer & marketing term for a certain gene of product. A Classic however need the test of time, and still it does not border that it only be mechanicals only.

BTW, the Merc 300 SL is as electronic as many others, in fact its the most electronic sport car of its days. You should read on about the real SL that were entered into Le man and all about their Air-Brake and subsequent failure ( unfortunately lethal also )

Where did I quote for 300SL? I am saying 500SEL in 90s and I drove it when I was only 16 for the first time. I didn't see LCD display Hi-Fi or LCD speedmeter or nowaday Keyless Ride and etc in 60s benz. Benz in 60s sure got electronic inside it and could be the top class at that time, but it is more a balance of electronic/mechanical. Just like manual camera still need electronic lightmeter. What is the value of a 500SEL now compare to a good condition 60s Benz? The Driving FEEL is what make a Benz in 60s different. Just when you strat the Engine, you begin to listen to its Engine SINGS. What make the Benz in 60s feel so good? Balance of Mechanical/Electronic. The more electronic you add on, the more easy you can improve the product or to make 假精品Marketing. On the other hand 500SEL the engine is good power, quiet and excellent car still but somewhat very different feel. "Comfort" is the term I will give to modern cars. At least the Benz in 60s is not more engine-driven than electronic.

I am not saying Benz is bad car or what. I mean you can get better Benz for sure as the Technology sure will improve. I still like 500SEL a lot.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 19 8月 07 18:43:48 
資深討論區會員

G2 Lover 寫:
FR 寫:

同意精品不一定係經典,但機會會大些!
經典的因數有好多,而精緻、歷史、社會風氣、潮流、明星效應.........好多好多的因數。而好多時會在不同時代有不同的炒作......(但我見唔倒數碼相機會有咁的一日)

以精品的字面上的定義係在同一產品中應會貴一點。但十分同意現在這個Terms已經係沒有其真實意義。因為只係Marketing Tools,你看香港發展商D用八百元一尺起的樓都可以叫自己做豪宅。

Where did I quote for 300SL? I am saying 500SEL in 90s and I drove it when I was only 16 for the first time. I didn't see LCD display Hi-Fi or LCD speedmeter or nowaday Keyless Ride and etc in 60s benz. Benz in 60s sure got electronic inside it and could be the top class at that time, but it is more a balance of electronic/mechanical. Just like manual camera still need electronic lightmeter. What is the value of a 500SEL now compare to a good condition 60s Benz? The Driving FEEL is what make a Benz in 60s different. Just when you strat the Engine, you begin to listen to its Engine SINGS. What make the Benz in 60s feel so good? Balance of Mechanical/Electronic. The more electronic you add on, the more easy you can improve the product or to make 假精品Marketing. On the other hand 500SEL the engine is good power, quiet and excellent car still but somewhat very different feel. "Comfort" is the term I will give to modern cars. At least the Benz in 60s is [color=red]not more engine-driven than electronic.

I am not saying Benz is bad car or what. I mean you can get better Benz for sure as the Technology sure will improve. I still like 500SEL a lot. [/color]

Should be "FAR MORE"

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 19 8月 07 18:47:34 
資深討論區會員

G2 Lover 寫:
G2 Lover 寫:
FR 寫:

同意精品不一定係經典,但機會會大些!

Where did I quote for 300SL? I am saying 500SEL in 90s and I drove it when I was only 16 for the first time. I didn't see LCD display Hi-Fi or LCD speedmeter or nowaday Keyless Ride and etc in 60s benz. Benz in 60s sure got electronic inside it and could be the top class at that time, but it is more a balance of electronic/mechanical. Just like manual camera still need electronic lightmeter. What is the value of a 500SEL now compare to a good condition 60s Benz? The Driving FEEL is what make a Benz in 60s different. Just when you strat the Engine, you begin to listen to its Engine SINGS. What make the Benz in 60s feel so good? Balance of Mechanical/Electronic. The more electronic you add on, the more easy you can improve the product or to make 假精品Marketing. On the other hand 500SEL the engine is good power, quiet and excellent car still but somewhat very different feel. "Comfort" is the term I will give to modern cars. At least the Benz in 60s is

not more engine-driven than electronic.

I am not saying Benz is bad car or what. I mean you can get better Benz for sure as the Technology sure will improve. I still like 500SEL a lot.

Should be "FAR MORE"

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 20 8月 07 00:55:30 
會計
會計

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 00:26:48
文章: 6252
來自: Hong Kong
言歸正傳,有誰知道新 Summarit 系列幾時才能到港?

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 23 8月 07 00:17:27 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週二 02 8月 05 16:27:32
文章: 39
來自: 無國界
information: All the lens maded and coated by KYOCERA OPTEC CO.,Ltd( 富岡光學),only assembly in Germany. after CONTAX LENS discontinued,KOP only depend on making optical parts for other customers. :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 23 8月 07 01:28:43 
事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
貪心龍 寫:
information: All the lens maded and coated by KYOCERA OPTEC CO.,Ltd( 富岡光學),only assembly in Germany. after CONTAX LENS discontinued,KOP only depend on making optical parts for other customers. :D

wakakaka...Playing Leica = Play Contax? hahahahaha

Damn, my Calon Segur heart fall in love with Haut Brion

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 23 8月 07 07:24:11 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
貪心龍 寫:

Leica鏡加上T* Coating, 簡直如有神助!
Anyway, 可以專心玩ZM了。 :lol: :twisted:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 23 8月 07 11:16:21 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
vincenthoy28 寫:
貪心龍 寫:

wakakaka...Playing Leica = Play Contax? hahahahaha

Please kindly quote the original source of this information!

It was known that the Vario-Elmar-R 80-200/4 was manufactured by Kyocera.............

大家期望既手動 M-mount G 鏡 終於出現?? :lol:

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 23 8月 07 12:00:36 
事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
wah 寫:
大家期望既手動 M-mount G 鏡 終於出現?? :lol: