文章發表於 : 週二 10 11月 09 02:50:57 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
- Ricoh GXR - ( English )

- Ricoh GXR - ( Japanese )

- Ricoh Product Page ( Japanese ) -

Well , that's what it is , interesting concept and it would be very interesting to see what kind of lens/sensor combo might happen to be , and one more thing, info seems to indicate the different lens had different sensor ( even in size )

圖檔
[/url]

最後由 FR 於 週二 10 11月 09 15:27:10 編輯,總共編輯了 2 次。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 10 11月 09 07:37:23 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
Try this link:

http://dslr-links.blogspot.com/2009/11/ ... amera.html

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 10 11月 09 08:30:51 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週六 24 12月 05 01:20:48
文章: 2994
來自: 北海道
this one is funny! I will wait for a fuji or panasonic version of the same design!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 10 11月 09 10:23:57 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
Guess that they can always produce a module in Leica M mount, or micro 4/3 mount, or any other mount you may think of! 8)

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 10 11月 09 15:14:38 
討論區管理員

Its a different concept alright. at least it acknowledge that fact that you simply can't have everything in one size ( sensor ) and so. And I think it tie in quite well with Ricoh's own ..

Personally I think this concept and implementation open up lots of possibility, now it await what Ricoh might do to that ..

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 11 11月 09 04:33:35 
討論區管理員

Well, it seems Ricoh been quite up to diversifying options ( these are concepts only )

圖檔
GPS unit / vertical grip & tethered extension option

圖檔
Projector

圖檔
Hard Disk

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 11 11月 09 15:29:57 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 28 4月 05 18:56:54
文章: 3854
來自: hk
終於有部可以擴展嘅DC....正......如果C同N 牌又或者L M MOUNT都咁做, 呢個世界會好好多!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 11 11月 09 15:38:46 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 1月 05 22:54:51
文章: 2268
來自: Hong Kong
I always think in the future, we could choose around different sensors for different photos to fit in a camera - just like what we had in the old film days.

Fuji sensors are famous for its skin tone and portriat, Sony sensors famous for its high contract and colours, OM sensors famous for its blue or nature photos ... some sensors good for resolution at ISO 100, other sensors have low noise at high ISO ... so if we can change the sensors according to the object and environment, like how we changed film before, it will be great!

The changing mechanism could be like how we changed our memory cards now that we can slot in a sensor?

Fuji : X100
OM : EP2

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 11 11月 09 15:51:33 
討論區管理員

引言回覆:
Fuji sensors are famous for its skin tone and portriat, Sony sensors famous for its high contract and colours, OM sensors famous for its blue or nature photos

Sorry , you mean the imaging engine right, not the sensors. Actually the sensors are not that far and different between them ( when you take away the JPEG engine and look at RAW data using the same imaging development, sensor based difference is there but those mentioned are not the case .. )

And in a Ricoh camera the JPEG engine and ASIC is that of Ricoh's , not Fuji's, not Sony, nor Olympus .. so your notion of how these as they are are not what it would come to be ..

In film days, even the notion that certain film is so and so compared to any other film would only work if we made it a fixed way of developing and printing, this is the same for sensor based imaging. I shoot digital for a long time, and as regard actual color, tone etc .. its more the development, not the sensor. All sensor nowadays give way much wider range than anything we had in film days. Its about how one used those data to image the final JPEG / Print

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 11 11月 09 20:19:36 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 1月 05 22:54:51
文章: 2268
來自: Hong Kong
I just meant sensor ... eg. Fovenon vs CMOS vs CCD etc. But absolutely correct that the image engine or in film days the "processing" part do affect the final output more than whether it is Kodak, Fuji or Afga film; yet I am thinking that assuming processing is pretty much standard, different film does have its own unique characteristics? Not to mention that it can be of different ISO? Just my wild thought ...

Fuji : X100
OM : EP2

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 11 11月 09 21:32:47 
討論區管理員

Raimondi 寫:
I just meant sensor ... eg. Fovenon vs CMOS vs CCD etc. But absolutely correct that the image engine or in film days the "processing" part do affect the final output more than whether it is Kodak, Fuji or Afga film; yet I am thinking that assuming processing is pretty much standard, different film does have its own unique characteristics? Not to mention that it can be of different ISO? Just my wild thought ...

that concept of course is perfectly correct, and thte key point is a standardized D&P. with digital, there is no such thing as a standard D&P though .. At this moment the GXR module concept is more useful to deploy not different made of sensor, but different kind of sensors ( size, pixel pitch, type of sensor ).

The APS-C ( or even FF ) would give the quality, but then it will not be compact, those 1/1.7 or 2/3 sensor can give a compact rum for the money, and in between might be the 4/3 sensor ( kind of not good enough to be compact, but not good enough as APS-C / FF goes if really critically examined )

The motto here is not the sensor , the concept as Ricoh puts that in their PR is combination of usage/need/lens/sensor/processing . So those convenience/compact/lightweight seeker can get the S10 module but live with the small sensor and all its good and bad. Those seeking quality can use the A12 module but had to also live with the size and bulk and all its limitation. Similar thing for future modules I would say .. in a way its not the typical main stream system as one used to see it ( though it can be in the future if Ricoh really put to it, but I simply do not see Ricoh going to go all out to do that )

I think its more wishful thinking believing for different sensor as stated. Its not really that viable to say get Foveon X3F in there ( Ricoh certainly had no imaging experience with the X3F ) nor Fujifilm's Super-CCD. Unless Ricoh would be able to struck a deal with those Mfr to cater their own module and sell them cooperatively with Ricoh. Fujifilm might be alright with that, but Sigma probably not.

Instead, Specialized sensor package module is likely more the case, say low MP count, but high sensitivity low noise sensor. Very high MP, highly resolving sensor but limited ISO, together with lens that cater to those sensors.

In fact the 2 module Ricoh give , an APS-C sized and 1/1.7 sized pretty much dictate the 2 end of the spectrum in sensor size. A FF sensor might be possible but I doubt it made sense ( the lens would then need to be so big it simply don't worth it ). One had to wonder if the 4/3 and 2/3 sensor might get a chance to appear in the lineup ..

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 12月 09 08:27:32 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
Like this?

圖檔

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 12月 09 10:36:27 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週四 07 4月 05 11:18:57
文章: 184
Terry Sham 寫:
Like this?

圖檔

那支是什麼鏡

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 12月 09 14:15:16 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週日 27 3月 05 22:24:52
文章: 1229
it should be G21, but modified to M-Mount

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 25 12月 09 02:26:03 
討論區管理員

LoL ... the PS job pretty much illustrate how that graphic designer's lack of knowledge about camera and Leica M in specific. What's the use of the Frame preview lever on such a body when there is no coupled RF / Frame to be seen ... and a lens release button cutting into the critical mount / lockplate area ... Every year Nippon Camera's Yearbook had similar PS mesh up fantasy camera, and these few years show some intersting PS job. But PS job they are and nothing for real ....

Now if Ricoh do got to made an M mount module. it would have to had the mounting bayonet sitting way outside and above the camera body as the Module Sensor still need to be registered to the M mount and the module is much thinner, meaning the Bayonet need to jug out to be correct ...

Now if Ricoh do get Sony to give them their 24MP FF sensor, and build an M mount module, it might turn out to be the Leica Killer for real

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 15 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 13 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: