發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Olympus E-PL1
文章發表於 : 週二 02 2月 10 20:43:49 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
well someone always not patient enough ... :wink:

http://www.engadget.com/photos/olympus-pen-e-pl1-micro-four-thirds-camera/#2669277

http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/03/olympus-intros-600-12-3-megapixel-pen-e-pl1-micro-four-thirds-c/

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 02 2月 10 22:40:36 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
L stands for Light? :lol:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 02 2月 10 23:37:25 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週三 12 11月 03 19:31:39
文章: 26328
來自: Hong Kong
佢出乜都好,Panasonic 都跟住黎砌o架啦,所以我都係等 Panasonic

GF1 有冇人跟機? :lol:

http://www.lofan.net

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 2月 10 13:48:40 
討論區管理員

Well, whoever, the problem with M4/3 to me is those lens ... they simply had not made decent lens for the mount :roll:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 2月 10 17:56:11 
幹事
幹事

Yeah! M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4-5.6 :o

圖檔

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 2月 10 20:03:38 
討論區管理員

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/olympusepl1/

&

http://olympus-imaging.jp/product/dslr/epl1/index.html

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 2月 10 20:05:50 
討論區管理員

Well, other than the lack of any control dial and likely a less robust build, it seems not that bad .. if Olympus is wise not to over price it like the E-P1 and E-P2, and deliver the lens better, they can made a pretty good foothold on the market, but Lofan is right, anything Olympus did with M4/3 its likely Panasonic can fellow up with a better one , we shall see how it goes 8)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 2月 10 21:57:11 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週六 24 12月 05 01:20:48
文章: 2994
來自: 北海道
FR 寫:
Well, whoever, the problem with M4/3 to me is those lens ... they simply had not made decent lens for the mount :roll:

they dont need to make one because all existing decent lens can be used on this mount ga la ma

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 2月 10 23:18:32 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 1月 05 22:54:51
文章: 2268
The panasonic 7-14 and 20/1.7 for m43 are highly regarded lenses. Also with digital era, whether it is Leica or Contax or OM, it really does not matters as much.

The recommended price of EP-L1 kit set is only USD500. I consider this as very cheap. Should be the cheapest digital set with interchangeable lens so far.

Fuji : X100
OM : EP2

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 04 2月 10 00:10:22 
討論區管理員

Raimondi 寫:
The panasonic 7-14 and 20/1.7 for m43 are highly regarded lenses. Also with digital era, whether it is Leica or Contax or OM, it really does not matters as much.

The recommended price of EP-L1 kit set is only USD500. I consider this as very cheap. Should be the cheapest digital set with interchangeable lens so far.

I dare to differ , both of those lens had pretty excessive optical fault when you talk about the native optical performance. The JPEg look good not because of the lens, but the camera JPEG engine, and if one is applying Soft correction, then plenty other lens are quite up to the task. What one must distinguish is how the lens do vs how the camera do ...

And no, the lens matter, but its not mattering in a kind of the way you say it. Its not a matter of whether its Zeiss or Leica, Nikon or Canon, Sony or Panasonic. Its whether a lens can perform or not and how well it does.

A good lens still do much better than a so so lens on digital as it did on film, in fact its more so since today's photographers are too much concerned with 100% crop and chiming.

As for the E-PL1, I would reserve judgement until we see the real thing

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 06 2月 10 01:01:09 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

FR 寫:
I dare to differ , both of those lens had pretty excessive optical fault when you talk about the native optical performance. The JPEg look good not because of the lens, but the camera JPEG engine, and if one is applying Soft correction, then plenty other lens are quite up to the task. What one must distinguish is how the lens do vs how the camera do ...

And no, the lens matter, but its not mattering in a kind of the way you say it. Its not a matter of whether its Zeiss or Leica, Nikon or Canon, Sony or Panasonic. Its whether a lens can perform or not and how well it does.

A good lens still do much better than a so so lens on digital as it did on film, in fact its more so since today's photographers are too much concerned with 100% crop and chiming.

As for the E-PL1, I would reserve judgement until we see the real thing

Ha FR, I can't agree with your dare to differ. I know the optical design weakness of the 2 lens, but now with the jpg engine as u said, what used to be big problem in film camera becomes nothing on a digital camea. This is what we want! Whether it is correction by lens, or by coasting, or by software, to me is the same. Results-Priority.

First, I only take jpg and I never enjoy after photo post-editing (but during photo editing is fine). Even in film age, I do not enjoy the development part. All I care is the outlook quality of the photograph, not how it achieves the outlook quality. Again, in the film age, it matters a lot whether it is using aspherical lens to correct barrel distortion, or using ED lens to correct achromatic distortion. In digital age, all these have become much less meaningful (note I did not say it is meaningless, just much less meaningful). A simple +1 saturation can increase the colour richness ... so why spending too much R&D time on researching the expensive multi-layered coating material or technology?

Like it or not, we have to accept that the digital age has changed the lens design concept. The distance between good optical lens and bad optical lens is much less now on a digital camera than on a film camera.

EP-L1, personally I have no interest and would rather prefer the panasonic G1. (not GH1 as I hate taking video)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 06 2月 10 02:01:22 
討論區管理員

Well, in that sense I think what you might refer to is those lens are good for you, but its not good as in absolute sense. Know that there are people who shoot JPEG, and then there are people who shoot RAW. there are people who only shoot, and there are people who engage in every process of making the photo.

If we want to talk in general, then we had to take all into account, we can;t say that the lens are good just because it ( actually its the lens and camera combo ) does decent JPEG.

That's where I dare to differ. What I am saying is we must distinguish between the lens vs the setup. The setup, sure I would not deny produce decent JPEG, but the lens itself only, no, its producing pretty lousy optical performance. So my point is we rae talking about the lens, not the system nor the setup. I know the M4/3 utilize soft correction, and in fact this is nothing new. As you've stated, this is part of the development which might be in camera or in PP ( RAW development ) so we can say these soft magic do help to made better image, but they will not take away the optical performance edge. On the m4/3, the correction of the distortion actually would globally distort the scene ( if you ever shoot raw and compare the total scene composition ) and also the soft correction , just as NR, work but also reduce the global resolving and micro-contrast. Where lens that do not require such would leave us with better data on such ground. The most telling part is using the Olympus E-P together with its own m4/3 kit zoom vs using the similar kit zoom from Olympus 4/3 ( Yes I;ve tried it, and this is the deduction and its also visually easily told even on screen )

So is those image good enough, its a call only individual can tell for themselves. I would wager most would suffice, but that also did not take away the fact that by employing a more proper lens, the same camera can produce even better by virtual of the better captured data ( and less need to soft correct or even no need to soft correct )

While I understand many ( especially on this forum ) care little about the development part, the truth is ( film or digital ) shooting is only but mostly 1/3 of the story, the development constitute another 1/3, and the printing the rest ( technically speaking ) Today we might say the printing is replaced in many by the steps to re-size, and process for on screen display, but the development still reign important, just that the development is now either in camera or in your computer

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 06 2月 10 07:59:20 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

Thx FR .. always good sharing & discussion with u.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 18 5月 10 11:30:21 
幹事
幹事

反擊Sony NEX-3? :lol:

圖檔

圖檔

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 18 5月 10 12:29:17 
討論區管理員

So what's the price for real .... is the matter on hand ... Both the NX10 with the 30/2.0 and now the NEX-3 with the 16/2.8 is only just shine of 5.4K retail. The E-PL1 had a smaller sensor with less MP, and much worse LCD ... Hmmm .... :roll:

Might be Olympus should deliver some for real quality now that competition really do come along instead of just selling the PEN namesake ...

They should sell it as body only infact

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 15 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 14 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章