發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 02 7月 05 12:56:50 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
ramius 寫:
德國鏡跟日本鏡始終有分別, 德國鏡出來的黑色是真真正正黑色, 不會偏色, 而其他日本鏡往往黑得不夠徹底! 另一個分別是即使開盡光圈, 德國鏡的質素不會太差, 反觀日本仔就未能做到! 如看看leica 100apo-r的mtf就可知一二, 另一支也是這樣厲害的是leica 90r (不過不是macro鏡)!

小弟的師父差不多每個星期也會去影蟲蟲, 都影了幾十年, 他跟他的徒弟們把大部份的macro鏡都玩過(不過應該無包括minolta, 但肯定有福仔125), 之前所說都是他們日積月累的經驗! 很多時他們拍攝的都是背光, 鏡頭質素就會見真章, 但一般雜誌測試都會是正光拍攝! 他們拍攝後會放大相, 這樣才能有會公平些的比較! 4r相仔看到的分別會有但不會太多!

另外, 現今雜誌很多用數碼機, 如果用的機不是full size的話, 這僅能測試鏡頭的中央部份!

記得以前見過有哈蘇對巿面的鏡頭做過次測試, 最高分的好像有五支鏡, 其中至少有三支是macro, leica 100apo-r 及leica 90r(非macro)是其中! 另外記得minolta, canon及nikon都是其中的高分人士!

不過話時話, 師父尋尋覓覓多年還是寧願用支已停產的舊鏡, 現行的還是比不上已停產的!

wow.....

Can you tell us more about the favourite vintage lenses of your master?

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 03 7月 05 00:59:02 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 31 3月 05 20:27:10
文章: 207
來自: HK
ramius 寫:
以上所講的, canon 100 macro是ef版本, nikon的是舊版本(全手動)!
沒有舊版本的canon 100 macro, 所以不知道效果! 也未有聽聞兩者的比較!

請問 Nikon o個支係 AI 定 AIS ?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 03 7月 05 01:00:11 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 31 3月 05 20:27:10
文章: 207
來自: HK
wah 寫:
ramius 寫:
德國鏡跟日本鏡始終有分別, 德國鏡出來的黑色是真真正正黑色, 不會偏色, 而其他日本鏡往往黑得不夠徹底! 另一個分別是即使開盡光圈, 德國鏡的質素不會太差, 反觀日本仔就未能做到! 如看看leica 100apo-r的mtf就可知一二, 另一支也是這樣厲害的是leica 90r (不過不是macro鏡)!

小弟的師父差不多每個星期也會去影蟲蟲, 都影了幾十年, 他跟他的徒弟們把大部份的macro鏡都玩過(不過應該無包括minolta, 但肯定有福仔125), 之前所說都是他們日積月累的經驗! 很多時他們拍攝的都是背光, 鏡頭質素就會見真章, 但一般雜誌測試都會是正光拍攝! 他們拍攝後會放大相, 這樣才能有會公平些的比較! 4r相仔看到的分別會有但不會太多!

另外, 現今雜誌很多用數碼機, 如果用的機不是full size的話, 這僅能測試鏡頭的中央部份!

記得以前見過有哈蘇對巿面的鏡頭做過次測試, 最高分的好像有五支鏡, 其中至少有三支是macro, leica 100apo-r 及leica 90r(非macro)是其中! 另外記得minolta, canon及nikon都是其中的高分人士!

不過話時話, 師父尋尋覓覓多年還是寧願用支已停產的舊鏡, 現行的還是比不上已停產的!

wow.....

Can you tell us more about the favourite vintage lenses of your master?

x2

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 03 7月 05 19:35:44 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
ramius 寫:

IMHO this is pretty much a pointless argument as far as technicality goes. FOA, if one should shoot film, then the film's color performance is far more prevalent than the lens ( except for some really old lens circa 1950 or before ). And if shooting digital, then its a metter of WB. Neutrality of Color is an objective matter and can be measured so its far easier to gauge in a lab environment. Shooting Neg and having a print essentially means the color is more a matter of all the chemical process in between than the real lens performance.

On the other hand, retaining a decent shadow detail is what one should be looking for. this is again a matter of knowing the difference and limit of the media as well as the lens. Since I shoot mostly slide, by bracketing, Its easy to gauge the real performance of the lens by simply viewing the slide on my 10X luppe and my 25 to 50X microscope. For that matter, again the color is very much a issue of the media than anything else. The most neutral peformance of Black and white I ever got is from the Agfa RSX-II 50, fellow by Konica's SRP & SRM; while the normally mentioned Fuji and Kodak Alise all suffer visible color biasing.

IMHO the rather misguided hype over German lens is what I consider a supersition among photo hobbyist. Especially when we had to consider that those lens are all priced quite differently. It would be unjusted to ask a lens that cost only 3K to perform as a lens that priced at 10K or so. In effect its not that the Japanese Lens are inferior, but that they arer simply designed and priced for different sect.

In fact the best Macro Lens that I ever had for 35mm is one Medical Macro lens that I acquire in Japan. This lens is calibrated, and coated accordingly to produce the most faithful and neutral render of a scene and also exhibit very good highlight and shadow tolerance; a needed feature in its intended usage. The result is so "matter of fact" , in a way that most other hobbyist I've shown the slide tend to find its performance " PLAIN " & Boring. Said something about the real issue of image quality right ? IMHO the Leica and Zeiss excel not exactly in the said color neutrality or even tonality. They excel rather in their adoption of how they manage the contrast level instead. In fact both of them are highly unfaithful to any scene ( you need only to photo a few test chart under not too right sun to know )

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 19 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 41 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: