發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 39 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 123  下一頁
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Minolta lens.
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 03:24:26 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週一 04 10月 04 11:23:17
文章: 53
來自: HK
Hi guys, any one of you have experience with Minolta lens?
How would you comment on their quality?
Which Minolta lens come close to our beloved Zeiss lens?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 03:47:44 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 23 9月 04 00:08:54
文章: 399
MINOLTA踩既人大把,但以我所知我身邊手相最掂既人(不只一個)都係用緊minolta,一支minolta24影既相砌低人地d leica,contarex有突....所以只可以講話如果minolta鏡合自己口味的話,不妨用盡佢,else,forget it

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 04:17:55 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
IMHO MInolta, Pentax, and some other lesser Japanese brand is very much the same. They are not there to go for the PRO or absolute top end. So they tend to make their lens in a rather interesting fashion .. that is

- When they are good, they are very good ..... when they are just pedestrian, then they are well pedestrian ....

The motto here is to know what is their better lens, and for those ones, they can rival the best of the best. Just stay away from their low to mid price offerings. That said, plenty of good Minolta Lens both AF and MD mount. Any specifics ones you are into ..... ???

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 08:38:39 
事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
FR 寫:
IMHO MInolta, Pentax, and some other lesser Japanese brand is very much the same. They are not there to go for the PRO or absolute top end. So they tend to make their lens in a rather interesting fashion .. that is

- When they are good, they are very good ..... when they are just pedestrian, then they are well pedestrian ....

The motto here is to know what is their better lens, and for those ones, they can rival the best of the best. Just stay away from their low to mid price offerings. That said, plenty of good Minolta Lens both AF and MD mount. Any specifics ones you are into ..... ???

Agree~!

Damn, my Calon Segur heart fall in love with Haut Brion

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 12:23:01 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 28 4月 05 18:56:54
文章: 3854
來自: hk
其實每個品牌出品都有自己風格.
每個品牌自己都有啲傑作, 睇你個人欣唔欣賞嘅姐. 人地玩柔, 你又話人地唔SHARP咁無得講家. 相唔係一定RAZOR SHARP 先靚姐.
MINLOTA 鏡我自己都好鈡意, 特別佢個支柔焦人像鏡, 好特別, 好玩!
不過我都唔明, MINLOTA 啲機SLR 其實真係唔比C 同N 牌差, 點解會咁唔好賣? :roll:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 12:56:02 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 28 4月 05 18:56:54
文章: 3854
來自: hk
丫題外話, 我又記起幾年前係明珠台有個節目講啲發燒友,入面有問到生廠商嘅睇法.
有一度係講影相, 啲玩HASS友 機鏡多到嚇死人, 然后再問STUDIO 同PRO.好佢地都話: IT'S CRAZY.
但最令人有當頭棒嘅係訪問廠時佢一個ENGINEER 講: [其實係我地造鏡時根本只係FOR PORFESSIONAL 用, 係FOR SLOVE THE PROBLEMS. 例如考古,古物重建/維修/番新, 商業/廣告,記緑..等(當時電視仲有影到有座木造古城要番新, 番新前佢地用部HASS. 每米每米作RECORD ,一共影咗過萬張相,啲相係可以ON SCALE 計番實物出嚟...以作重要參考), 不過佢都知道好多人買嚟唔係咁用, 但佢地都一樣咁歡迎...不過佢都講一句,你買部RACING CAR 嚟返工放工係你嘅個人喜好, 但佢始終係MAKE FOR RACING.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 14:03:34 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週日 14 12月 03 21:11:05
文章: 1758
joe 寫:
丫題外話, 我又記起幾年前係明珠台有個節目講?發燒友,入面有問到生廠商?睇法.
有一度係講影相, ?玩HASS友 機鏡多到嚇死人, 然后再問STUDIO 同PRO.好佢地都話: IT'S CRAZY.
但最令人有當頭棒?係訪問廠時佢一個ENGINEER 講: [其實係我地造鏡時根本只係FOR PORFESSIONAL 用, 係FOR SLOVE THE PROBLEMS. 例如考古,古物重建/維修/番新, 商業/廣告,記綠..等(當時電視仲有影到有座木造古城要番新, 番新前佢地用部HASS. 每米每米作RECORD ,一共影?過萬張相,?相係可以ON SCALE 計番實物出?...以作重要參考), 不過佢都知道好多人買?唔係咁用, 但佢地都一樣咁歡迎...不過佢都講一句,你買部RACING CAR ?返工放工係你?個人喜好, 但佢始終係MAKE FOR RACING.

So.... I should only use Lomo ???? =_="

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 14:31:45 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 01:36:09
文章: 8818
Hello Kit 寫:
So.... I should only use Lomo ???? =_="

立志成為 professional collector 就可以繼續買 for professional 產品。 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 18:21:11 
討論區會員

I'd never own a Zeiss Planar 1.4/85 but one of my friend owns a Minolta AF 1.4/85 mm, the photos come out were very good.
And the price is not much cheaper to the Zeiss one for C/Y mount.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 18:49:59 
討論區會員

And I remember someone uses an ancient Minolta XE camera and some MD lens (one of them is the 24mm, the others I can't remember), he always claims that the Minolta system he owns is the same as Leica.(of course I though he was crazy at that time).

He said that Minolta makes cameras and lens for Leica, and the camera and lenses he own is exactly what Minolta had made for Leica, he was so clever to spend so little money to own a Leica system...................

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 19:02:25 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 25 8月 04 22:43:48
文章: 4793
七十年代果陣
zeiss搵yashica合作
而leica就搵minolta

當年minolta同leica機設計上有八九成係一樣
只不過leica r機,m機用d料靚好多 :twisted: :twisted:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 21:46:20 
事務局長
事務局長

annie 寫:
And I remember someone uses an ancient Minolta XE camera and some MD lens (one of them is the 24mm, the others I can't remember), he always claims that the Minolta system he owns is the same as Leica.(of course I though he was crazy at that time).

He said that Minolta makes cameras and lens for Leica, and the camera and lenses he own is exactly what Minolta had made for Leica, he was so clever to spend so little money to own a Leica system...................

講真我見過minolta mc28影o既相, 我第1眼睇落去d色真係好似Leica.. 不過係放大後d解像係唔係同級我就唔知la....

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 21:53:27 
事務局長
事務局長

King 寫:
七十年代果陣
zeiss搵yashica合作
而leica就搵minolta

當年minolta同leica機設計上有八九成係一樣
只不過leica r機,m機用d料靚好多 :twisted: :twisted:

更正...
基本上Leica R3, R4, R5, R6, RE 同R7 o既機身都係由minolta X7 (or XD??) 發展出黎, 當然Leica買咁貴d finish更係正d la...

M機就同Minolta唔多有關, 但係CL同CLE就係真正由minolta生產, 好似今時今日xpan咁...

其實每間廠都有好野ga...好似nikon noct58f1.2, canon EF200f1.8, 睇下你識唔識玩 jar ma.....

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 23:39:25 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
XE > R3
XD > R4 ~ R7

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 11 7月 05 23:57:25 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
In fact its more like Minolta helping Leica out back then. remember back then Leica was in financial trouble and need to field SLR which they simpoly do not have enough experience. Minolta want the fame, Leica need the technical knowhow ( especially comples SLR optics and Electronic SLR technology ). So it goes .....

Despite what, Minolta enjoy reputation for being quite apart from main stream Japanese Mfr and had always had some marvollous optics. Well before their collaboration with Leica anyway. In fact, Minolta and Pentax alike are fielding what IMHO better and more interesting lens than Canon & Nikon. That simply because they can afford to. After all they are not there to build the system for the PRO. So they can afford to play around, and indeed needed to. That's the only way they can distinguish themselves.

Agree with Vincent, every Mfr, even lesser ones, usually have a collection of desirable enticing lens.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 39 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 123  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 29 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: