所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Contarex Repair
文章發表於 : 週一 18 7月 05 21:31:21 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週三 15 12月 04 10:44:40
文章: 32
Any Dai Gor knows that where in Hong Kong I can repair the meter and shutter for the Contarex Super please??

:D :D :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 19 7月 05 00:25:18 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
I am sorry to say while uncle Tat can repair the thing, Even he admits he's not the best source for that as there simply is not enough of pool of parts from his side. There's really only 2 reliable source of repair / rebuild of Contatarex in the world. But before I shelf out the one who know english. May I know what's your budget. Let me state that A single repair / CLA of a Contarex typically is about 450 US ( parts and shipping extra ).

That is whY I always caution people to the matter .... You just need to know the price for the actual serving need of these things

If you should need the contaxt for the proper oversea service contact. PM me

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re: Contarex Repair
文章發表於 : 週三 20 7月 05 10:10:04 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 15 6月 04 22:46:47
文章: 419
jason.lau 寫:
John Woo 寫:
Any Dai Gor knows that where in Hong Kong I can repair the meter and shutter for the Contarex Super please??

:D :D :D

Only one man in Hong Kong can / will do that: Uncle Tat!!!

really?
how about Master Lo?

I am considering buying the Contarex but the difficulties in having it CLA much desuade me.

By the way, Uncle Tat is really a nice person!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 20 7月 05 13:29:14 
討論區管理員

Remember our local repairman are PROs, no question. But they do not have the resource of those as those in Europe and States. They typically had stocks of parts from original Factory and all the special tools and needs etc ... and in the end also Price reflect the truth of the service. If Lo or Uncle need to overhaul a Contatrex, Their only source is another Contarex for parts. How expensive will that be then.

CLA for old camera goes can go just as such. Frequently COntarex is old enough that some parts are so aged as needing replacement. That is when the game start .... for real :shock:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 20 7月 05 21:35:05 
討論區管理員

Ditto, and lets face it, the market rate they can get locally just do not justify service at a premium level. Too much of us are in a mood of perpetual deflation and too intoxicated with the ever price reduction in consumer transformation of service and products.

Hong kong, and Asia in most part had grown to a point that there is hardly any more quality ( I am not saying famouys or fashion ) product and service because the consumer demand them but fail to pay for them

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 21 7月 05 11:18:42 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 15 6月 04 22:46:47
文章: 419
jason.lau 寫:
As Franka said, those masters (e.g. the big four) in Hong Kong are all extremely good. But Contarex (also Leicaflex) is very difficult to repair. Lack of sparing parts is one issure; time consuming is another. Master Lo said he would prefer repairing three Leica M than one Leicaflex SL2!!!!

ha, could you tell me who are the big four??

FR 寫:
I am sorry to say while uncle Tat can repair the thing, Even he admits he's not the best source for that as there simply is not enough of pool of parts from his side. There's really only 2 reliable source of repair / rebuild of Contatarex in the world. But before I shelf out the one who know english. May I know what's your budget. Let me state that A single repair / CLA of a Contarex typically is about 450 US ( parts and shipping extra ).

That is whY I always caution people to the matter .... You just need to know the price for the actual serving need of these things

If you should need the contaxt for the proper oversea service contact. PM me

actually, how about Henry Scherer? have you tried his services?

thanks

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 47 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章