CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 26 5月 04 18:33:58
文章: 3295
來自: Vesalius
jason.lau 寫:
sing 寫:
井 寫:
同當年FD鏡一樣... 你就係吹佢唔漲...

佢就係吸收左當年既教訓, 所以只係出左幾支efs, 盡快將dslr推向FF...
反而nikon應該會照舊keep返APS... 而家真係未知誰勝誰負 :?

i think full frame will win.

especially when one day full frame camera will be cheaper. there is no reason to use DX or EF-S. because we lose a lot of depth control if using wide angle lenses.

thinking back, Canon took up a much aggressive strategy in digital photography. Though I also use a D70s; it is much better built than 350D, one day when 5D drops it price. I will definitely go for Canon again. One main reason is: I can use C/Y and Leica-R and many other old lenses. :twisted:

點頭中~~~

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 02 9月 05 16:01:03 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
I hold a different view. Despite what FF might have in term of lots of advantage. the reduced sized ( APS-C ) hold other advantages. Primary of them is going to be the optical performance demand placed on the lens. To fully utilize a FF advantage. it will mean high density sensor. which again placed the sensor pitch the same as reduced size sensor.

For its intended purpose the reduced size do not actually offer less performance. The only difference is the Coverage. which for Wide angle might be a + to FF, but for sport, wildlife etc ... the reduced size offer much advantage that cannot be taken away.

Much like Medium format in size of 6X7, 6X9, or 6X6 against the 645 , and from 645 to 35mm film. The advantage of the high end digital will persist but will not replace the reduced size sensor as they offer different features. Much as in film day where a market of 35mm--645--6x6/6X7--large format path. the DSLR looks to go reduced size sensor--FF--Digital back route with variance within each & every category.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 32 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 25 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: