事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
radoncy 寫:
我或者咁講呀,我想將一支鏡發揮佢既味道,唔似得普 fov 1.6x既digi 只係得顏色!! :(

如果med format就免啦,film scan我根本無餘錢買。 :evil:

如果leica,m7或其他model?會唔會太貴? zi 對比番會係?? :roll:

radoncy brother, imo, I think you should think carefully what exactly you want such in order to make your choice!

If you:
1. Only Convenience, you should simply using DSLR
2. If you looking for image quality, you should go for film.

After you make such choice, you should, based on your photo habit & choose the correct system:
1. If you like snap shot, I prefer Leica M serious. I am not sure the new price of MP+50 but I think should around 23000
2. If you accept 2nd equipment, Contax CY serial is a good choice. It can be very cheap to very expensive & subject to what you need.
3. If you extremely demanding on image quality, medium format is a good choice.

Damn, my Calon Segur heart fall in love with Haut Brion

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 07 9月 05 12:01:24 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 12 4月 05 17:39:02
文章: 198
snap shot 就T3 la
加多部350D未滿足埋digital 慾望lor

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 07 9月 05 16:05:39 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
radoncy 寫:

I think, for the sake of discussion, I am more a praktical instead of romantic driven photographer. So I hold a rather different view.

1. - 我想將一支鏡發揮佢既味道 - that had nothing to do with FF or 1.6X, remember unless you have a lens that's specifically designed to be employed for FF digital, otherwise, 1.3x/ 1.5X / 1.6X DSLR is a good measure to employ the lens to its capability in digital capture. That just reflect the fact that most FF lens are simply not designed with the need of the sensor. They ere designed for film. So I would say, lets brush off that subjective and old fashioned thinking about coverage. If you like the manual focus lens enough and want to go digital. Might be the Canon 1D Mk.II made the best approach with its 1.3X

2. If qulity is paramount, then Medium Format and dedicated Film scanner is the only way to go ( or digital Medium format ). As everything goes, you gain something, you lose something, and Medium format demand a radically different approach to photography which may or may not be acceptable to some

3. If I were in for a new M mount body, forget about the MP, or ZM ... truth is any of the better Cosina / voigtlander body or the Konica Hexar RF can do it better ( especially the Hexar RF ) What I hold is most just take the prestige value way too high for the bodies. I will rather go for a usable body and save the money for better lens.

And speaking of actuslly using it. I have just tried the Epson R-D1, nice ones, give very good pictures, very good noise performance, and very good software ( the Mac version I tried ) and of course work with all the M lens ( 28mm especially nice for me ) Except for the price, this is now the best compact system Digital camera I've seen around. For those who prefer long focal approach in film, this is almost the perfect digital RF to go for ( its the only one anyway ).

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 07 9月 05 20:49:31 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 26 5月 04 18:33:58
文章: 3295
來自: Vesalius
radoncy 寫:

有無film既推介?

film呢家野要自己試岩味道架喎
正如有D人喜FUJI REALA/RDP3
有D人喜KODAK VC/HD
或者喜歡AGFA RSX/OPTIMA
或者KONICA
甚至係依爾福黑白片(!)

影多D試多D搵岩味吧 :twisted:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 07 9月 05 20:54:00 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 26 5月 04 18:33:58
文章: 3295
來自: Vesalius
FR 寫:
radoncy 寫:

I think, for the sake of discussion, I am more a praktical instead of romantic driven photographer. So I hold a rather different view.

1. - 我想將一支鏡發揮佢既味道 - that had nothing to do with FF or 1.6X, remember unless you have a lens that's specifically designed to be employed for FF digital, otherwise, 1.3x/ 1.5X / 1.6X DSLR is a good measure to employ the lens to its capability in digital capture. That just reflect the fact that most FF lens are simply not designed with the need of the sensor. They ere designed for film. So I would say, lets brush off that subjective and old fashioned thinking about coverage. If you like the manual focus lens enough and want to go digital. Might be the Canon 1D Mk.II made the best approach with its 1.3X

2. If qulity is paramount, then Medium Format and dedicated Film scanner is the only way to go ( or digital Medium format ). As everything goes, you gain something, you lose something, and Medium format demand a radically different approach to photography which may or may not be acceptable to some

3. If I were in for a new M mount body, forget about the MP, or ZM ... truth is any of the better Cosina / voigtlander body or the Konica Hexar RF can do it better ( especially the Hexar RF ) What I hold is most just take the prestige value way too high for the bodies. I will rather go for a usable body and save the money for better lens.

And speaking of actuslly using it. I have just tried the Epson R-D1, nice ones, give very good pictures, very good noise performance, and very good software ( the Mac version I tried ) and of course work with all the M lens ( 28mm especially nice for me ) Except for the price, this is now the best compact system Digital camera I've seen around. For those who prefer long focal approach in film, this is almost the perfect digital RF to go for ( its the only one anyway ).

睇完之後,小弟學到野了 :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 09 9月 05 23:57:33 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週五 22 4月 05 11:33:25
文章: 13
來自: 迦密.中.小學
我都學左好多野!

但係我既問題仍未解開! :cry:

原因:

1. 我問唔清自己,究竟我真係想進心係相片當中,還是show off自已?呢個問題都幾心理化ga

2. 就番上述,自己願唔願意正如FR所講,you lose something and then you gain something!包括錢,and 時間!!

3. 其實我只係試過135 film,對於fov,ff,120等等只係道聽途說!除左我玩過10d,20d之外,我都未點試過其他!其實我係咪真係要每D都試?

4. 如果係n1,點解我唔用番30v / 3仔 + cy mount玩?

5. 題外話,leaf出左個digital back,for contax,hass,mamiya都ok,但其實digital back係咪一定過 $100K ???

多謝大家答左我咁多!黎啦! :D 我唔怕你地毒我ga! 8)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 10 9月 05 00:22:51 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週一 05 4月 04 23:43:47
文章: 81
1) 答唔到你
2) 無錯
3) 睇你的能力
4) 如果你用一支鏡, 又唔怕擔心整花後面鏡組, 又唔駛改對焦而又測光準的...可以用30V/ 3 仔....(不過補番少少 n1 係用n mount, 而你講的c/y mount 係contax mf 機用 e.g. RX, RXII, Aria, RTSIII 等等........, 兩組係唔同的system)
5)講到digital back 咁遠.....唔駛掛..

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 39 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 40 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章