發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 3 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : The idea of bo-ke by EP
文章發表於 : 週日 08 1月 06 00:36:44 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 30 6月 04 12:24:17
文章: 1237
I am reading the LLC by EP. I found this topic is very interesting and worth discussion.

EP said,
The presence of aberrations decreases the ability to detect a defocus, as the result of aberrations is a loss of contrast, blurring of sharp edges and of fine details, just as the effects of defocus, we described above. A lens that shows less image degradation in the out-of-focus areas, (has good bo-ke) must be, therefore a lens with a higher level of residual aberrations.

New or recently redesigned Leica lenses are more highly corrected than older lenses and therefore have a steeper transition from focus to defocus areas. A lens in case is the Summicron-M 1:2/35mm (3) from 1979, which is credited with very good bo-ke and the current Summicron-M 1:2/35mm ASPH, which is supposed to have a different kind of bo-ke. The aberrations still present in the older version do indeed decrease the effect of the out-of-focus blur.

Which lens should we choose?
1. a highly-aberration-corrected lens which has excellent image quality for the in-focus object but only so-so out-of-focus image, or
2. a lens with "good bo-ke" but only so-so in-focus image.

For those who are interested, you can download LLC for free from EP web site.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 08 1月 06 09:36:21 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
Summcron 35mm f/2 ASPH 抵玩D. :wink:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 09 1月 06 12:43:00 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 02 6月 04 16:46:17
文章: 154
來自: hongkong
7 elements...the smaller and a very tasteful lens.....my standard lens for travelling.....

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 3 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:Google [Bot] 和 68 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: