發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 19 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12
發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 21 12月 06 11:21:16 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 13 9月 06 14:22:30
文章: 136
Jason,
Couldn't agree more about US custom.... It all depends on your luck. But I have had worse in Canada...... :x :x

Fortuno,
I went to Switzerland and I put all my film to my suitcase (though most of them are 100 and 400s) and I found no problem after developed. Maybe I was lucky :wink:

Also, thanks for all 師兄's input :D I'll share my experience after the trip :twisted:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 22 12月 06 05:10:00 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週一 04 4月 05 14:05:14
文章: 1079
來自: Toronto
jason.lau 寫:
fortuno 寫:
On my trip back to Hong Kong with the R3 film, when I asked the USA custom to hand check it, they are very friendly, and nice to me.

Just remember be polite to them. then he will open each single roll and (Lucky I only have ten rolls) use a piece of cloth to swap on it and analysis to see if there is a substance there they believe it can be used for explosion.

Overall, it is not to bad (Just takes time). Beside, USA will concern about your shoes more than the film you hand to them.

Actually, previous I forgot and left one roll of 1600 and R3 in my bag for 寄傖. Not sure what will be the out come. :oops: :oops: :oops:

fortuno dada, which airport you are talking about?
US customs can be very "nasty" too

I was going from Toronto to Chicago, Chicago to Tokyo, Tokyo to Hong Kong.

On my way from Canada to HK, it is good, just that on my way from HK back to Canada in the same path, I bought too much in the Japan air-port that I need to re-construct my hand carry for get pass.

But YES I do agree that MANY time the USA custom is a bad experience.

Well, hope you will meet some nice custom on your way back to HK.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 22 12月 06 05:14:12 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週一 04 4月 05 14:05:14
文章: 1079
來自: Toronto
edmond1866 寫:
Jason,
Couldn't agree more about US custom.... It all depends on your luck. But I have had worse in Canada...... :x :x

Fortuno,
I went to Switzerland and I put all my film to my suitcase (though most of them are 100 and 400s) and I found no problem after developed. Maybe I was lucky :wink:

Also, thanks for all 師兄's input :D I'll share my experience after the trip :twisted:

Thanks Edmond, in this case, I will give it a try to develop and wish it go well.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 25 12月 06 01:02:57 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 08 3月 05 17:08:40
文章: 666
iamderek 寫:
Put all the films in a transparent plastic bag. Hand it to them and ask for hand-checking. English is fine.

That was the same as I did the past July in Hokkaido, Tokyo and Osaka. Japanese customs were very polite and tried examine maybe one sample from the films in the transparent bag.

This November I requested the same to the HK customs, they were also very polite. However they handed out a little gadget to sort of going round every single roll of films and went back to a computer to retrieve some data and finally told you that all the films were hand-checked OK! That's how it goes.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 19 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 19 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: