所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 11 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 11:15:25 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週日 25 2月 07 02:55:26
文章: 490
Any Dai-Dai brothers can give me some advise, if I go to Japan for business trip(also bring the 135 film camera), it is better to buy the Neg. film in Japan or else ? (if bring the ASA 100 Neg/Pos film from Hong Kong, they will inspect by X-Ray twice) :?
Any suggestion about which neg/pos film is better for developing and printing in Hong Kong, Kodak or FujiFilm ? (some print shop handle Kodak is well and some of them not big different between Kodak and FujiFilm). :roll: :?
Apprecaite in Advance !

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 13:00:46 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週日 28 11月 04 23:49:48
文章: 171
來自: 檳城
Not sure about HK airport's X-ray, but the x-ray in Narita Japan (also NZ, Singapore, Taipei and US) are OK even with film ISO400 based on previous trips. There was once even a disposable Fuji camera loaded with ISO800 went thru at least 4 scans thru US, Narita, Taipei and Singapore and the photos came up all fine (blue skies and greeneries).

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 13:47:37 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 30 6月 04 12:24:17
文章: 1237
If I were you, I would buy films in Japan and ask for hand-check on your way back to HK. Just put the films in a clear plastic bag and hand it to the customs. I did it several times with no difficulty.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 15:24:36 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

Eng Hun 寫:
Not sure about HK airport's X-ray, but the x-ray in Narita Japan (also NZ, Singapore, Taipei and US) are OK even with film ISO400 based on previous trips. There was once even a disposable Fuji camera loaded with ISO800 went thru at least 4 scans thru US, Narita, Taipei and Singapore and the photos came up all fine (blue skies and greeneries).

Thanks your value information :)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 15:27:43 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

iamderek 寫:
If I were you, I would buy films in Japan and ask for hand-check on your way back to HK. Just put the films in a clear plastic bag and hand it to the customs. I did it several times with no difficulty.

Thanks a lot and apprecaite, by the way which brand you recommend (Kodak or FujiFilm) if developing and printing in Hong Kong ? it seems doing Kodak has a lot of shop but not much main doing the FujiFilm :?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 21:23:56 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

jason.lau 寫:
iamderek 寫:

Now with tighten security, even in HK airport, they would ask you to put your film under X-Ray scanning. Unless you claim that your film is highly sensitive, like ISO800 or 1600. Last time, I requested them to inspect them manually. They had to to use a equipment to take some particles to test (i guess). And they had to mark down my name and plane seat number. Very troublesome. :x

Oh, so trouble ar :shock:
I think I will buy film in Japan due to my flight is [NorthWest] :(
By the way, which Neg film you recommend me ?
1) FujiFilm Reala ACE <-I read some other DaiDai said this film developing & Printing in Hong Kong not so satisfy wor.
2) FujiFilm Superia <-This film is much easier handle by most of the shop in Hong Kong
3) Kodak Portra 160NC & 160VC <-I think they are all OK
4) Kodak Ultra Color 100UC <-I have no information about this film if doing developing and printing in Hong Kong.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 23:08:33 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

jason.lau 寫:
iamderek 寫:

Now with tighten security, even in HK airport, they would ask you to put your film under X-Ray scanning. Unless you claim that your film is highly sensitive, like ISO800 or 1600. Last time, I requested them to inspect them manually. They had to to use a equipment to take some particles to test (i guess). And they had to mark down my name and plane seat number. Very troublesome. :x

Does it only apply to US-bound flight?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 24 9月 07 23:16:13 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

Ba Bi 寫:
1) FujiFilm Reala ACE <-I read some other DaiDai said this film developing & Printing in Hong Kong not so satisfy wor.
2) FujiFilm Superia <-This film is much easier handle by most of the shop in Hong Kong
4) Kodak Ultra Color 100UC <-I have no information about this film if doing developing and printing in Hong Kong.

Fuji Venus 400 is good and relatively cheap. For development and print, ask lofan.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 25 9月 07 09:59:19 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週二 15 6月 04 22:46:47
文章: 419
Ba Bi 寫:
Any Dai-Dai brothers can give me some advise, if I go to Japan for business trip(also bring the 135 film camera), it is better to buy the Neg. film in Japan or else ? (if bring the ASA 100 Neg/Pos film from Hong Kong, they will inspect by X-Ray twice) :?
Any suggestion about which neg/pos film is better for developing and printing in Hong Kong, Kodak or FujiFilm ? (some print shop handle Kodak is well and some of them not big different between Kodak and FujiFilm). :roll: :?
Apprecaite in Advance !

the immigration in hong kong insists everything to go through the x-ray machine despite my request for manual checking. they claim that the machine won't have any (perceptible) effect on films having ISO 1600 and below. i had my polaroid (ISO 640), natura ISO 1600 and 400 passed through the weaker x-ray machine and found no perceptible influence on my 12" x 18" prints of the latter.

for your information, i read somewhere saying that the machine placed in immigration counters is much less powerful and the one placed next to check in counters.

regarding the buying of japanese local film, eg reala ace, fuji venus series, kodak ultra colour series etc, i suggest you only send to shops with first hand positive feedback regarding handling of these films. i have experience of reddish cast over reala ace and venus prints and the shop said it is difficulty (for them?) to handle watergoods film, though the shop handled kodak ultra extremely well.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 26 9月 07 17:31:51 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

iamderek 寫:
Ba Bi 寫:

Fuji Venus 400 is good and relatively cheap. For development and print, ask lofan.

Why need to ask lofan C-hing ar ? he has better advise for me ?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 26 9月 07 17:36:02 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

him 寫:
Ba Bi 寫:
Apprecaite in Advance !

the immigration in hong kong insists everything to go through the x-ray machine despite my request for manual checking. they claim that the machine won't have any (perceptible) effect on films having ISO 1600 and below. i had my polaroid (ISO 640), natura ISO 1600 and 400 passed through the weaker x-ray machine and found no perceptible influence on my 12" x 18" prints of the latter.

for your information, i read somewhere saying that the machine placed in immigration counters is much less powerful and the one placed next to check in counters.

regarding the buying of japanese local film, eg reala ace, fuji venus series, kodak ultra colour series etc, i suggest you only send to shops with first hand positive feedback regarding handling of these films. i have experience of reddish cast over reala ace and venus prints and the shop said it is difficulty (for them?) to handle watergoods film, though the shop handled kodak ultra extremely well.

Thanks a lot !
Regarding your value information, as my poor understanding the water goods film (like kodak ultra color) the film production should be same, am I right ? so if the films series is same, hong kong print shop can handle them am I right ?

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 11 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 19 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: