文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 10月 08 00:12:38 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
FR 寫:
Well sad to report this, but today I goto several PRO lab to collect a number of large print ( most from film, some from digital ). I cannot believe it when I go back and examine them against my own print at home.

Let's just say, even paying the top rate, the print is way off and especially the B&W is just dismal. I guess they just set the machine on Auto contrast and Auto Curve correction as my highkey photo all suddenly go a lot darker, and my low key ones all turn to gray !!

With this kind of D&P service, how can one expect customer to remain buying into the commodity and service ...

That's really bad! :x

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週六 18 10月 08 00:47:36 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週六 14 1月 06 01:33:20
文章: 218
yualbert 寫:
As digital photography is so common now, I am just curious to know if you still use film. When, why and what kind of photos you take? 8)

When?  > 最近好少影相了、己従影 -> 音。 :(
         約数月1次。 :oops:

Why?  > 無銭買Digital了、従前有銭都買了Film機。
         現在有銭都会買有関音響D野。。。。 :roll:

What? > Whatever I interested.当然最好有漂亮MM影La。 :D
         但現実係影風景為多。 :wink:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 10月 08 08:45:52 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週一 19 9月 05 22:08:37
文章: 193
CD is most popular now but many people still listening 黑膠碟.

Ball point pen is the main way to write but many peolpe still writing with 毛筆.

Photography is the fastest way to record but many people still drawing or painting.

Taking photos with films and digital are two approaches. Two different thinkings.

Everyone can knows which photo is taken by digital camera and which is by film, just... digital for more faster viewing the result .

SO, for my opinion, digital is more suitable for scientific or time rushing people while film is for other 要求 peolpe. I am not saying use digital camera person not 要求 but the 要求 is different. No one thing is exactly suitable for all people in the world.

So, this question is no longer need to ask. Every people just choose their need.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 10月 08 13:50:32 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
lmf12888 寫:
SO, for my opinion, digital is more suitable for scientific or time rushing people while film is for other 要求 peolpe. .....

So, this question is no longer need to ask. Every people just choose their need.

I do agree with the conclusion, but not the statement and reasoning regard digital for scientific and convenience only. In fact being a printer and wet darkroom practitioner myself. I can say from capture to print the final product, the digital offer a lot more control and are less time consuming than film.

What I must say for many on this forum, is that again as I re-iterate it. Film actually require a lot more effort but simply the fact that the guy are not doing it, and instead pay the lab to do that.

Yes everyone take their own need, but the notion that one media is only good for so and so and one media is superior to another is IMHO a too loop sided view of the reality.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 18 10月 08 14:14:56 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週一 19 9月 05 22:08:37
文章: 193
FR 寫:
lmf12888 寫:
SO, for my opinion, digital is more suitable for scientific or time rushing people while film is for other 要求 peolpe. .....

I do agree with the conclusion, but not the statement and reasoning regard digital for scientific and convenience only. In fact being a printer and wet darkroom practitioner myself. I can say from capture to print the final product, the digital offer a lot more control and are less time consuming than film.

What I must say for many on this forum, is that again as I re-iterate it. Film actually require a lot more effort but simply the fact that the guy are not doing it, and instead pay the lab to do that.

Yes everyone take their own need, but the notion that one media is only good for so and so and one media is superior to another is IMHO a too loop sided view of the reality.

Your supplement is correct. Especially the'less time consuming '.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 35 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 14 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: