所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 5 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週一 01 6月 09 01:12:48 
討論區會員

註冊時間: 週日 27 2月 05 20:35:32
文章: 346
來自: Hong Kong
小弟正用Epson 4990 scan 135 or 120 negative film.
但係發覺scan出來的顏色偏紅,微粒感較粗.
Film is Fuji Superia Reala 100.
Scanner software 係跟Epson 4990 Scanner 嘅SilverFast Epson-SE v6.4.4r7.
想請教有甚麽parameter setting要注意.

有沒有其他嘅film scanner software可配合?
謝謝.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 01 6月 09 02:40:48 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
its Neg, there is no such thing as Color not accurate, just you do not had the right profile for the film ... you need to calibrate, profile the scanner, monitor, and also the film

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 02 6月 09 07:29:43 
討論區會員

FR,

Thanks a lot. :D
How could I calibrate and profile the scanner?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 02 6月 09 17:06:44 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Its a very long, complicated, boring process, basically you had to realize for every scanner-software-parameter setting-film-lens-exposure-lightning, there needs to be a seperate profile.

If going really critical, it will need a book to tell ( and there's several good one in public library ), but in short, you must had a target and your film ( different film had different profile ) you set the scanner on all deafult ( or Zeroed ) setting and scanned the target and software that read the target and come up with a profile for which, then the scanner software then used to read the data off the scan and correct.

If your scanner / software do not had the cpability to build profile, then you need to get one, like say Silver fast or Vuescan.

The not so critical way TO DO it is to photograph a gray card for each and every single session of your shoot on location, and scan it as the first frame ( made sure you properly expose the gray. and set that as the neutral setting ( eye dropper ) and that would give you a curve for adjusting the RGB ( not the exposure ) and saved this for the other frames of the same session ( must be of same film type, different film, different curve needed ). It will not be technically accurate but usually is good enough for hobbyist.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 03 6月 09 00:20:24 
討論區會員

FR,

Thanks for your detail explanation. :D
I would spend some time to try to calibrate my scanner.

Probably my Silver Fast Epson-SE version only have some settings for you to choose a limit no. of film type but could not create the profile.

This software only provides the basic function as it is bundled with the purchase of the Epson scanner.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 5 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 16 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: