所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 60 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234  下一頁
發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 08 12月 07 10:07:35 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週五 22 12月 06 14:38:32
文章: 33
So far the best match of ZF lenses I already tested (still waiting for somebody bought it and can lend me for their D3/1DsM3) are either films or Fuji S3/S5 Pro.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 08 12月 07 12:26:07 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週日 16 1月 05 21:33:06
文章: 617
來自: 香港
lofan 寫:
jcmthk 寫:
Do not sell your N1... It just make a great paperweight..., much like my D1x...

我驚到時係 D3 做 paperweight 咋 :lol:

Time runs and electronics are not built to last...

Perhaps it is better to keep Contax Club Pin than either N1 or D1x, or even the D3, D4, ...

It is said more than half of my collection will not last due to electronics...

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 08 12月 07 15:03:22 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Camera and Lens are but equipments. Blind faith in their ability to work after time, no matter if its mechanical or electronic is but wishful thinking.

So far as I am concerned , I had but seem only 1 kind of camera that can be said to work ( with decent upkeep ) for literally decades and expect to perform still .... :wink: ...... but then I suppose most won;t be too keen on using a true field camera aka 8X10

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 08 12月 07 15:08:28 
討論區管理員

Terry Sham 寫:
lofan0 寫:
不過又咁諗,COLOUR MANAGEMENT 始終都係富士佔優,投資落 NIKON,就算今時今日 D3 唔全盤滿足到我,他朝富士都始終會有好野俾到我

Are you sure? :roll:

Color Management is not a part of the DSLR , at least not in the way the management is suppose to be ... !! Do remember there is no such thing as color in a DSLR, just Data, its how the software convert those Data to the final image.

Color management is just but what kind of parameters / offset / base line value for the software to base upon. In a dSLR, of course these are preset and you can alter those via pararmeters set, but they are not color management itself in a DSLR.

Shoot RAW, and learn to do proper Digital Processing instead :wink:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 09 12月 07 02:29:00 
討論區管理員

jason.lau 寫:
FR 寫:
Camera and Lens are but equipments. Blind faith in their ability to work after time, no matter if its mechanical or electronic is but wishful thinking.

So far as I am concerned , I had but seem only 1 kind of camera that can be said to work ( with decent upkeep ) for literally decades and expect to perform still .... :wink: ...... but then I suppose most won;t be too keen on using a true field camera aka 8X10

I think pinhole camera should last longer than 8x10 too :lol: At least there is no lens to get fungus growing :lol: :lol:

You can do 8X10 pinhole also ...

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 10 12月 07 01:11:19 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 10:17:05
文章: 2730
來自: CONTAX香港特別行政區會員
原本這麼大件事.我還好那天沒拿機. :cry: :cry:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 10 12月 07 01:18:26 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週一 14 8月 06 16:42:24
文章: 1055
lofan0 寫:

富士出FF 機就會諗諗 :twisted:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 10 12月 07 14:51:18 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

shanpark 寫:
lofan0 寫:

富士出FF 機就會諗諗 :twisted:

After playing with the Pro machine, it is hard to go back to the semi-pro D100, D200, D300...

Heard so many noise about the build of Fuji's S3, just don't know if the S5 would be able to get any close to D200...

If Fuji goes to FF, then the question would be how tough it would be like...

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 10 12月 07 15:06:48 
討論區管理員

Well, I hold a rather different set mind. The reality is DSLR is not film, and people were expecting Film ( and particular ones ) from these DSLR straight. IF people want that, they should be shooting JPEG with the FUJI S5PRO ( and used the film mode ) what that does is really just some preset setup of imaging parameters.

With the like of Canon 1Ds, and Nikon D3, which really is geared towards serious digital shooter, the norm is to put the image as least processed as possible. People who really want to shoot with these machine must and should shoot RAW or at least shoot with customized setting parameters ( to their own need and preference ) and that's why there is the Picture style / Picture Control utility software from these Mfr.

Wet darkroom is a process which turn capture to print and is a continuous destructive process ( image quality lost during every stage ) while digital post processing is taking the data and forming image out of it ( most of the time its constructive ) So people expecting an image right out from the DSLR to be like one from a slide capture is not going to be satisfied. As I put forth before, the set mind need to know this. These are different equipments and thus need different way of handling / usage. Trying too hard to had one to perform like the other is not going to be working.

From the RAW file now available from various online source and the better JPEG from experienced digital photographer I am quite positive with the D3, but yet again, if one is not willing to invest the time to learn to use the tool properly, then the like of D3 / 1Ds is really not for you.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 10 12月 07 20:30:31 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週三 12 11月 03 19:31:39
文章: 26328
來自: Hong Kong
FR 寫:
With the like of Canon 1Ds, and Nikon D3, which really is geared towards serious digital shooter, the norm is to put the image as least processed as possible.

咁又唔係咁講喎。

D3 preset 有幾個 color management 的 profile,然後可以自己 set,export 埋出黎,掉埋上網俾人 download 都仲得。

意思係,部機今時今日的 profile 你可能唔滿意,隔多半年九個月,可能就已經會有齊 Reala Fortia Velvia profiles 任你裝

http://www.lofan.net

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 10 12月 07 22:42:35 
討論區管理員

of course one should shoot RAW for the best of result, but on the other hand I think the matter of Skintone is pretty much memory color vs real hue/tone/color. I do not dispute the S5 PRO generally give better skintone, but that's because the camera is actually distorting the Hue and saturation ( even in RAW ).

The like of Canon and Nikon top model is more neutral in most aspect of recording hue. The Canon actually kind of under-saturate in many cases ( thus people finding them pale or as they put it Gray ) but we had to know that with digital, over-saturation is always more problematic than under-saturation. The motto for a good DSLR is to had good data captured first and foremost, then from there one can image ( just as in film, a proper exposure and capture is but the starting point, then you can take your time in the wet darkroom )

As for Lofan saying, using any Custom profile is just another way of changing imaging parameters ( just as I put it ). Whether its customized by the photographer oneself or if its provided by others. Yes the pool of more user usually generate more resource and its these resource that can be tailored into the camera for the setting, but the key point is you still had to set in those setting. One simply cannot expect DSLR to just shoot like Film SLR ( minding only the Aperture/shutter/Meter accuracy/Exposure +/- ).

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 11 12月 07 01:16:47 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
FR 寫:
Well, I hold a rather different set mind. The reality is DSLR is not film, and people were expecting Film ( and particular ones ) from these DSLR straight. IF people want that, they should be shooting JPEG with the FUJI S5PRO ( and used the film mode ) what that does is really just some preset setup of imaging parameters.

With the like of Canon 1Ds, and Nikon D3, which really is geared towards serious digital shooter, the norm is to put the image as least processed as possible. People who really want to shoot with these machine must and should shoot RAW or at least shoot with customized setting parameters ( to their own need and preference ) and that's why there is the Picture style / Picture Control utility software from these Mfr.

Wet darkroom is a process which turn capture to print and is a continuous destructive process ( image quality lost during every stage ) while digital post processing is taking the data and forming image out of it ( most of the time its constructive ) So people expecting an image right out from the DSLR to be like one from a slide capture is not going to be satisfied. As I put forth before, the set mind need to know this. These are different equipments and thus need different way of handling / usage. Trying too hard to had one to perform like the other is not going to be working.

From the RAW file now available from various online source and the better JPEG from experienced digital photographer I am quite positive with the D3, but yet again, if one is not willing to invest the time to learn to use the tool properly, then the like of D3 / 1Ds is really not for you.

所以無論D3/1DS MKIII 或其他中級機也好。
最重要都係個人所投放的心機。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 11 12月 07 12:37:28 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

FR 寫:

Well said.

Keep in mind that it does not matter which way you shoot, Film / Digital, there is no such thing as Real Image. All images captured only a fraction of reality, if any; and it is bounded to have some artifical content no matter how accurate you are at.

There is only preference.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 05 1月 08 14:35:10 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 10:17:05
文章: 2730
來自: CONTAX香港特別行政區會員
現在去萬成搬D3回來. :D

回頂端