發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : ZE lens
文章發表於 : 週二 16 9月 08 13:32:31 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 30 6月 04 12:24:17
文章: 1237
Currently there are only P50 & P85 in ZE mount. Is there any news when D28, MP50, MP100 will be released?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 9月 08 13:40:57 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
According to Zeiss, further focal lengths will be added to the line within the next few months. :lol:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 9月 08 17:33:06 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
Terry Sham 寫:
According to Zeiss, further focal lengths will be added to the line within the next few months. :lol:

We will see when they are actually available in the market. From the previous record.... :twisted:

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 9月 08 18:16:21 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 30 6月 04 12:24:17
文章: 1237
yualbert 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:

We will see when they are actually available in the market. From the previous record.... :twisted:

Hopefully it will be faster for ZE as the user base is much larger.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 9月 08 19:17:35 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
iamderek 寫:
yualbert 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:

IMHO, the ZE lenses look "ugly" than C/Y lenses and ZF. Perhaps it is because they have no aperture rings. The finishing and color the the lens barrels are just not that good looking. Well, I know this is pretty subjective. 8)

I am also afraid that the quality of the build/structure of the lenses are not that good. Perhaps it is because I (or probably others) had bad experience with ZM lens. :?

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 17 9月 08 00:37:50 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
yualbert 寫:
iamderek 寫:
yualbert 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:

IMHO, the ZE lenses look "ugly" than C/Y lenses and ZF. Perhaps it is because they have no aperture rings. The finishing and color the the lens barrels are just not that good looking. Well, I know this is pretty subjective. 8)

I am also afraid that the quality of the build/structure of the lenses are not that good. Perhaps it is because I (or probably others) had bad experience with ZM lens. :?

I don't mind more ugly than Zeiss F, as long as you can play AV, TV, P, mode without any trouble, also you can keep Metz Flash or any flash and can communicate with the lens' focal length (that is damn important for function and indoor.)

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 15 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: