文章發表於 : 週日 19 10月 08 04:07:53 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Clifford 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:
真係灰, 即是話唔會再有一D驚為天人的銘鏡出現, 太悶了! :?

如果出支 Vario-Sonnar 28-70/3.4 - 4.5 ZF ,夠唔夠驚為天人? 8)

To be fair, with today's know how, even a 24-85/3.5-4.5 would not be any surprise to me. But then why not a pancake ZF 50mm/3.5 Tessar, or 60mm/1.5 Sonnar ( Zeiss never do a standard lens Sonnar for SLR ). Now that can be really - 驚為天人 -

For real, I do think the old Tele-Apotessar 400mm/4.0 ( for the Contax N ) can made a very viable product though.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 20 10月 08 00:14:33 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 25 8月 04 22:43:48
文章: 4793
FR 寫:
Clifford 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:
真係灰, 即是話唔會再有一D驚為天人的銘鏡出現, 太悶了! :?

如果出支 Vario-Sonnar 28-70/3.4 - 4.5 ZF ,夠唔夠驚為天人? 8)

To be fair, with today's know how, even a 24-85/3.5-4.5 would not be any surprise to me. But then why not a pancake ZF 50mm/3.5 Tessar, or 60mm/1.5 Sonnar ( Zeiss never do a standard lens Sonnar for SLR ). Now that can be really - 驚為天人 -

For real, I do think the old Tele-Apotessar 400mm/4.0 ( for the Contax N ) can made a very viable product though.

呢支有興趣喎

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 22 10月 08 21:58:21 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週二 20 1月 04 14:33:02
文章: 103
來自: Hong Kong
FR 寫:
Actually if I am Zeiss, I would not even think about that for now ... People who are using Nikon DSLR that cannot support Ai-S lens are those that are D90 and lower, and these are most likely would not buy ZF or if they do, only limited amount of business. Compared to those using say D700, S5 Pro or D3 etc ..... And for those, the lack of a CPU is never a matter since the body support Ai-S.

As all business goes, money should be well spend on things that return, and re investing in production of the same lens in essentially the same mount to in a higher cost is simply faulted logic.

Sorry I do not agree fully, base on 3 reasons:

1) Inclusion of CPU contacts expands the market to D90 and beyond. Even though a lower percentage of user in that segment will opt for ZF lens, the base number of cameras is many times higher. In addition, a few ZF lens are not that expensive after all.
2) For people owning D300 onwards, CPU contact provides much better convenient and accurate metering capability, not to mention the availability of S mode. I never use P mode, but that's something extra as well. I believe many of us are getting annoyed with setting lens parameter after each change. There should be a number of D300+ users holding back the ZF option because of the lack of CPU contact. (me being one to hold back couple)
3) There is no guarantee when Nikon will give up the manual AI coupling altogether. (which I believe in not too distant future) When the time comes, the entire ZF line will be at risk.

The R&D cost of adding CPU contact is relatively low and given that it opens up a much bigger market, I don't see that it is a bad business case. Zeiss can start to add CPU contact to the existing line up and keep the customer base. It will be a win-win for all.

Just my two cents.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 33 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 15 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章