發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Zeiss Ikon
文章發表於 : 週四 11 12月 08 17:16:55 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週日 16 1月 05 21:33:06
文章: 617
來自: 香港
I want to buy a Zeiss Ikon body to start with...

Any suggestion on either Black or Silver? Is the Limited Edition (Silver) worth to go with?

What ZM is good for general landscape to begin with?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 12 12月 08 16:30:47 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 28 4月 05 18:56:54
文章: 3854
來自: hk
ZM 鏡我自己經驗都係少買為妙!
手到鏡仲快壞過電子鏡! 計埋我自己兩支鏡出事同我識嘅朋友都有相同情況, 啲QUALITY 真係幾有問題! 仲要整係幾貴添!

至於機身就好易花.

有錢都係直上LEICA 把啦! 咪再買窮人"波子"!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 12 12月 08 21:30:02 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
Well, its about the case of whether you are wanting a new toy, a new tool, an investment, a camera ( for taking picture for real ).

Leica or ZM, they are both having their own worth and the not so worthy, but these days, I can hardly see them as any more viable tools ( nothing to do with the camera and lens themselves, just the way film and service goes )

And at the total price one need to get to a full setup, one must ask if one had other options ( that is personal, and not absolute ). I've since come to the conclusion that they are fine specimens of camera, but hardly longer a tool for me , thus they offer me no incentive to go for any of them instead.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 13 12月 08 01:06:21 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週三 04 1月 06 22:55:14
文章: 3990
jason.lau 寫:
ZM is a good starter M.

I have MP, M3, M6, ZM, R4a.

I would say the loudness of shutter of R4a is around double of that of M6. (simply based on my ears, not scientific AT ALL!)

ZM is around half of R4a (Though the shutter of ZM and R4a are the same, the damping system, construction are definitely different)

So for loudness level. It would be like:

M3 < MP < M6 < ZM < R4a

You may ask: Why don't get an M6?

M6 has no aperture priority.

And more importantly, the shutter winding path is significantly longer than ZM / R4a. That means your thumb needs to big a much bigger movement when you wind the film. The result is: It is very hard to wind the film on eye level with any M camera. On the contrary, it is very easy to do so with ZM and R4a.

These are some tiny details that you would only know, if you have used the cameras.

Those are very good experience sharing, thanks!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 14 12月 08 20:50:20 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

Thanks for all the inputs.

It is getting back to my first question: Should I go after a Leica once and for all, or simply start with ZI and see how it goes...

Tough.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 15 12月 08 08:24:32 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

jason.lau 寫:
jcmthk 寫:

It is getting back to my first question: Should I go after a Leica once and for all, or simply start with ZI and see how it goes...

Tough.

You have to decide a quick question first. Do you need aperture priority?
If it is needed, your choice is between M7 or ZM (or course R3a / R4a too)

There is a big price difference between M7 and ZM. It can be a determining factor.

If aperture priority is not needed, you have more choices, like M6, or even M3, M4.

Probably you should first answer yourself: Do you need aperture priority?

Even AE or not AE is not an easy question to be answered. I am still going back and forth between the two.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 15 12月 08 17:25:59 
討論區管理員

jcmthk 寫:

Tough.

Wrong question still .... What is the reason and goal of the purchase ... no one can suggest, or even deduce without such background ??

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 15 12月 08 19:57:36 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

FR 寫:
jcmthk 寫:

Tough.

Wrong question still .... What is the reason and goal of the purchase ... no one can suggest, or even deduce without such background ??

This is such a serious question comes with a very silly answer: I feel kind of boring with the SLR/DSLR, and would like to go to something more primitive, and this is when an MF rangefinder cross my mind.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 12月 08 05:32:42 
討論區管理員

Then the question you must ask yourself is WHY .. Bored you are, but because of what ... again ... if you yourself cannot identify WHY to go for a certain setup ... that same problem / issue / mistake .. what so ever will keep come back to you.

AND you had to ask yourself, are you prepared for that ... Like Jason say, they are not sacred

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 12月 08 07:20:01 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

jason.lau 寫:
Again, Leica is such a legend in camera history. Many people just mystify it. When you don't have it, you REALLY want it. When you have it, honestly, most of the time you prefer shooting with other cameras. Though I still keep buying different M bodies, if you ask me: Do I really use them? Quite barely! I do most of my serious work with DSLR (and large format) now.

Now, that just seems to be the problem!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 16 12月 08 09:12:49 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
jason.lau 寫:
Then it is easy to solve. Just buy it. Even if you buy ZM or any other body, you still won't feel satisfied. Buy it, if you don't like it, then sell it.

Yes, that is my approach.

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 11 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 11 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題