發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 09 4月 09 21:52:34 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
G2 Lover 寫:

But for colour.........what can we do, tone the curve every picture by picture........I am very tired of those Post-processing.

In Canon, there is something called Picture Style, In Nikon, that's called Picture Control, and most others had something like Custom setting for user to preset ... you just had to do those .. take control, instead

And whether you like it or not, the Post processing is part of the image making process, in film, its just you send for the lab to do it for you, with digital, one can shoot RAW ( properly ) and develop with your own chosen criteria / parameter, which greatly affect the color, and the like ... That is why I say you guys are still operating in Film mode instead of digital mode. And no, those are not even post processing, as developing from RAW to JPEG/TIFF is akin to developing a film, just that with digital, one can setup one's own way of developing instead of a fixed one ( as in C41 / E6 for Neg/Slide ) , its just that today's software is so powerful that most can do the development and add some post processing in a stream ...

In fact even with limited imaging capability as in a DSLR shooting JPEG, there is wide range of ways to set color, tone curve selection, White balance, imaging parameters, Color Space all affect how the color come about ...

The motto is one MUST take control, if one want to get the specific desired result. What I see here is people do not take control of how they shoot, what they shoot , and in term complain about the hardware. LoL ... Machine cannot think, and do not deviate, its the person behind it that do

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 16 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 15 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: