CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週一 14 8月 06 16:42:24
文章: 1055
lofan 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:

不無益處

好似 Kyocera 咁,唔識數碼又要做數碼 product,到頭來咪搵黎搞

印住Kyocera個名0既數碼垃圾 :x

同埋zeiss FANS大多都係用慣菲林,都幾難出到部令長期FANS滿意0既數碼相機.
講講0下諗起M8 :twisted:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 20 8月 09 17:55:49 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週四 28 4月 05 18:56:54
文章: 3854
來自: hk
引言回覆:
講講0下諗起M8

我反而有用用吓數碼用唔番菲林嘅傾向! :lol:
我都想ZEISS 或者COSINA 出部DIGITAL 版RF, 因為LEICA 太過貴(對於我嚟講), 如有有第二部DIGITAL RF可以平啲, 咁就可以用番現有批鏡嚟影吓啲高質嘅家庭小朋友相, 如果用FILM 影小朋友, 實在太過浪費! 而且會MISS 咗好多影小朋友嘅黃金機會!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 21 8月 09 04:17:23 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週一 14 8月 06 16:42:24
文章: 1055
joe 寫:
引言回覆:
講講0下諗起M8

我反而有用用吓數碼用唔番菲林嘅傾向! :lol:
我都想ZEISS 或者COSINA 出部DIGITAL 版RF, 因為LEICA 太過貴(對於我嚟講), 如有有第二部DIGITAL RF可以平啲, 咁就可以用番現有批鏡嚟影吓啲高質嘅家庭小朋友相, 如果用FILM 影小朋友, 實在太過浪費! 而且會MISS 咗好多影小朋友嘅黃金機會!

呢方面我都明白,我影動態0野係用DSLR連拍,影完再簡相.
不過用過菲林,對數碼機色水/細節......各方面都有一定0既要求.
所以如果ZEISS出DIGITAL 版RF,一來價錢要平過LEICA ,二來唔好似M8咁"好".
我見有LEICA 用家笑M8仲衰過DC仔.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 21 8月 09 05:01:38 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
shanpark 寫:
不過用過菲林,對數碼機色水/細節......各方面都有一定0既要求.
所以如果ZEISS出DIGITAL 版RF,一來價錢要平過LEICA ,二來唔好似M8咁"好".
我見有LEICA 用家笑M8仲衰過DC仔.

Well todays digital can do as good as film , its just that to be able to do that, one must take control and that is where most fails ...

On the Zeiss Ikon or M mount digital, that notion is where the problem lies. so it must be cheaper but yet be quality, and then there's only that limited amount of customers ... so limited amount of sales ... end of it all, not a viable business, not a viable product ...

IMHO the problem is not the M platform nor the M form factor, nor even the RF operation, but so many who as now are interested in such a camera so insist on purist ( read traditional if I might be polite, and stubborn if I might be honest ) approach to the camera operation / feature. To made a decent M digital platform these days, I truly believe it must be able to push the form and function forward to be able to adapt to the new customer demand and need. Say give the lens a electronic mount so info exchange between camera and lens possible, and AF ( think Contax G operation ). The RF can stay put, but why not liveview and optional external High quality EVF, proper metering, etc ...

over the years all I seems to hear is people asking for a M digital platform without any context into thinking why the M platform lost its edge ( even back in film days ) .. that is because it no longer factor as a decent way to operate. Digital bring an opportunity to remedy this but Leica simply fail to appreciate that.

M8 image quality do had its problem, and the worst of it all is its envelop of operating environment.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 16 9月 09 22:55:29 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週三 09 2月 05 02:16:39
文章: 25
M9出世啦. 你覺得ZI會唔會重新考慮出返部?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 16 9月 09 23:33:09 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
honpan 寫:
M9出世啦. 你覺得ZI會唔會重新考慮出返部?

都未知M9係寶定係草. :lol:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 17 9月 09 00:25:31 
討論區新手

註冊時間: 週三 09 2月 05 02:16:39
文章: 25
[quote="Terry Sham"][quote="honpan"]M9出世啦. 你覺得ZI會唔會重新考慮出返部?[/quote]
都未知M9係寶定係草. :lol:[/quote]

r-d1係寶定係草? M8係寶定係草? ZI係寶定係草? Contax係寶定係草? ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

呢個問題, 我諗到M9停產嗰日都搵唔到答案. :lol:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 17 9月 09 00:28:56 
事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
honpan 寫:
Terry Sham 寫:
honpan 寫:
M9出世啦. 你覺得ZI會唔會重新考慮出返部?

都未知M9係寶定係草. :lol:

r-d1係寶定係草? M8係寶定係草? ZI係寶定係草? Contax係寶定係草? ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

呢個問題, 我諗到M9停產嗰日都搵唔到答案. :lol:

wakaka..

anyway, having see the sample just post by ar wah..a bit worry about Lecia M9 has many software problem...

Damn, my Calon Segur heart fall in love with Haut Brion

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 17 9月 09 05:05:41 
討論區管理員

vincenthoy28 寫:

anyway, having see the sample just post by ar wah..a bit worry about Lecia M9 has many software problem...

Well , after WAH, and many other M9 image now posted online .. I do not see how Leica can reasonably charge that price for the camera ( discounting brand prestige value ). Except for the coverage / MP count, it differ little from the M8 in term of image quality, and certainly no better ( or worse ) than main stream FF DSLR ( 5D MK.II , D700 ), and the Sony A900 / Nikon D3X really do show capturing more detail defining and resolving details and resolution ( not surprised consider theirs ). What the M9 had is only per pixel sharpness which is higher ( no AA filter )

I had to agree the firmware / software always a weak point with M8 and seems highly likely being so with the M9.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 17 9月 09 11:53:40 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
jason.lau 寫:
Under 40k HKD maybe slightly more reasonable.

X2

If it is $35k something I would be very interested...........

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 17 9月 09 13:54:02 
事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
jason.lau 寫:
wah 寫:
jason.lau 寫:
Under 40k HKD maybe slightly more reasonable.

X2

If it is $35k something I would be very interested...........

now new M8 (not 8.2) is under 3k usd.

No FF, not interested.....

also agreed that under 35K, M9 is attractive

Damn, my Calon Segur heart fall in love with Haut Brion

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 17 9月 09 20:11:20 
討論區管理員

jason.lau 寫:

The thing is - it is the ONLY professional graded full frame rangefinder available. And it is one of the few full frame CCD sensor. Is it worth the price or not? I think it is not worth it. Under 40k HKD maybe slightly more reasonable.

Well whether it is Professional grade product is debatable. its high end product I would agree. and FF or not FF , CCD or not CCD , is not the issue. Trully if any photographer is so tied up to a certain form factor and format, then its a sad thing to be cause then he/she's slave to a gear instead of master to one.

What matter though is its the one of only 2 viable RF form factor camera on digital realm ( I would consider M8 discontinued ) The RD-1 is price also and it fit the APS-C coverage not in a bad manner, but its pretty under-speced. The M9 is underspeced in many regards but crucially its not underspeced in the part that matter ( the actual capturing part ) but then its way over priced.. Well if we consider that a 5D MK.II can be sold at roughly 23K today, and that the A850 is about to hit the 15K mark, where D3 is just about 20K+ , I would read that even with a 50% plus, the M9 should at most be selling at say 35K , add some leeway for prestige value and I do agree 40K is about the max it should charge. To this, also then the one thing that matter is if the RF operation is Crucial and essential, well to many that is not.

What really baffled is how Leica sees the M and its business. Might be Leica is too hell bend on protecting their classic high strung customer , but it seems they never get to grasp that the market and their business need somewhat more down to earth model and its not the X1 either ..

I look at the sample from WAH and others, and to be fair, if just by image itself, can we really say for sure its a FF capture or is it of other sensor format. is it Leica or is it just Sony, Olympus, Nikon or any others ... The truth today regarding needing good lens is true, but then the platform of capturing itself had gone far to the point where even the most pedestrian can produce more than decent and quite high quality capture which is beyond most in earlier generations of digital photography & even film.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 27 10月 09 11:26:59 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
又一次令大家失望...... :?

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/ ... hp?t=81425

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 27 10月 09 13:21:29 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
Terry Sham 寫:

"Also concerning CZ and Zeiss/Sony, it seems that CZ lenses are more tightly controlled than their Sony counterparts. Zeiss employs people at the Cosina factory to make their lenses and test them, while Sony's own employee's make and test those lenses, based on Zeiss designs - very interesting, to me anyway"

:lol:

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 29 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 16 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章