發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 77 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123456  下一頁
發表人 內容
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 9月 10 17:56:00 
討論區管理員

註冊時間: 週四 27 11月 03 02:15:48
文章: 3194
來自: Moon Base Alpha
remember these Cp and Cp.2 lens are not for Photographers, they are for Cine / Videography .... So if you are taking stills .. then perhaps you are looking at the wrong product

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 28 9月 10 20:54:53 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週五 28 11月 03 23:54:34
文章: 13675
來自: Hong Kong SAR
CP should not mean Compact Prime. It means Cost Performance. :lol:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 05 10月 10 22:46:19 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週五 06 8月 04 02:36:46
文章: 5314
來自: 那星
FR 寫:
remember these Cp and Cp.2 lens are not for Photographers, they are for Cine / Videography .... So if you are taking stills .. then perhaps you are looking at the wrong product

Well, just for fun of taking pictures la but.... I cannot afford this kind of fun lor~~~~ :?

圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 06 10月 10 00:07:42 
CONTAX CLUB 會員
CONTAX CLUB 會員

註冊時間: 週三 30 6月 04 12:24:17
文章: 1237
fuwen 寫:
I am a bit confused. Can someone enlightens me what is the advantages of compact primes/zooms over the traditional primes on a DSLR? Can the normal prime lenses do the job for videoing? Is there any meaning using the new compact primes as lenses for shooting still photos?

Just blur and curious ............

Optical design of CP.2 is the same as that of ZE/ZF. The main differences are:
1. CP.2 has a longer and higher-precision focus rotation with detailed scales marked on the ring. It also has gears for attachment of follow-focus equipment.
2. CP.2 uses T-stop, instead of f-stop and a silently changing aperture setting.
3. CP.2 uses a 14-blade aperture for more pleasing bokeh in out-of-focus areas.
4. All CP.2 lenses have the same dimensions, and all have focus and iris gears in the same position for fast and easy lens changes.
5. CP.2 is color-matched.
6. CP.2 lenses have tighter mechanical and optical tolerances, a more precise optical adjustment during manufacturing and tighter quality control.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 06 10月 10 09:56:45 
資深討論區會員

註冊時間: 週五 27 1月 06 12:09:10
文章: 550
來自: Singapore
Thanks iamderek!

http://www.fuwen.net

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 10 10月 10 01:44:19 
理事
理事

註冊時間: 週六 08 11月 03 07:56:21
文章: 5762
Carl Zeiss CP.2 Cine Lens 試用會 (9 OCT 2010)

http://forum.contax-club.org/viewtopic.php?t=22667

www.flickr.com/dicksonlau

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 13 10月 10 17:49:51 
幹事
幹事

鑑於試用會當日CP.2鏡頭在小弟的EOS 1V上未能正常運作, 有點兒不快, 於是去信Carl Zeiss問過究竟:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Hello! I have tried to use the new CP.2 Cine Lenses on my Canon EOS 1V film body, but the shutter cannot be released. It does not happen on my digital bodies. What is the problem? Is it possible to use the CP.2 Lenses on film bodies? I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Terry Sham

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the reply from Carl Zeiss:

Dear Mr. Sham,

Thank you for your inquiry to Carl Zeiss. In reference to your inquiry from 2010-10-12:

Some (analogue) Canon SLR cameras (e.g. EOS 1V) have a mechanical lever inside the bayonet mount which tells the camera body that a lens is attached. If the lens is not equipped with the electronical interface (e.g. our CP.2 lenses), the camera refuses to work.
So we recommend to use the CP.2 lenses only on DSLR camera bodies or on analogue camera bodies without the mechanical lever.

Sincerely,
Bertram Hoenlinger
Carl Zeiss AG
Geschäftsbereich Photoobjektive / Camera Lens Division

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 15 10月 10 15:18:09 
幹事
幹事

不服氣, 再追問: :x

Dear Bertram Hoenlinger,

Thanks for your reply. I feel sorry that I cannot use CP.2 lenses on Canon EOS 1V. As you know, it is better to shoot films in order to make full use of the high resolving power and performance of Carl Zeiss lenses. The CP.2 lenses have tighter mechanical and optical tolerances, a more precise optical adjustment during manufacturing and tighter quality control. Their unique 14 blade iris also cannot be found in the ZE lenses. I am sure that the CP.2 lenses must outperform ZE lenses. So, I am willing to use them for my still photography works.

Is there any official solution? Will you release a lens mount equipped with the electronical contacts in near future? I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Terry Sham

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl Zeiss果然係最強副廠鏡廠! :twisted:

Dear Mr. Sham,

we can offer you a modification of the bayonet mount ring of your CP.2 lens so that the EOS 1V will accept this lens.
Therefore, you can send us the bayonet mount ring (we do not need the whole lens).
This service will be free of charge for you. Please fill out the following repair cover letter and add it to your shipment:

(See attached file: Repair_Cover_Letter.pdf)

An additional CPU would not really help. Because the aperture control of CP.2 lenses is completely manual (for video applications), the EOS cameras would not really take a benefit from it.

Sincerely,
Bertram Hoenlinger
Carl Zeiss AG

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 15 10月 10 17:07:40 
事務局長
事務局長

註冊時間: 週日 09 11月 03 03:42:29
文章: 12296
Terry Sham 寫:

Dear Bertram Hoenlinger,

Thanks for your reply. I feel sorry that I cannot use CP.2 lenses on Canon EOS 1V. As you know, it is better to shoot films in order to make full use of the high resolving power and performance of Carl Zeiss lenses. The CP.2 lenses have tighter mechanical and optical tolerances, a more precise optical adjustment during manufacturing and tighter quality control. Their unique 14 blade iris also cannot be found in the ZE lenses. I am sure that the CP.2 lenses must outperform ZE lenses. So, I am willing to use them for my still photography works.

Is there any official solution? Will you release a lens mount equipped with the electronical contacts in near future? I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Terry Sham

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Sham,

we can offer you a modification of the bayonet mount ring of your CP.2 lens so that the EOS 1V will accept this lens.
Therefore, you can send us the bayonet mount ring (we do not need the whole lens).
This service will be free of charge for you. Please fill out the following repair cover letter and add it to your shipment:

An additional CPU would not really help. Because the aperture control of CP.2 lenses is completely manual (for video applications), the EOS cameras would not really take a benefit from it.

Sincerely,
Bertram Hoenlinger
Carl Zeiss AG

Terry, you have to buy CP.2 in the first step! :twisted:

Damn, my Calon Segur heart fall in love with Haut Brion

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 16 10月 10 01:22:12 
幹事
幹事

註冊時間: 週日 19 9月 04 19:23:25
文章: 3802
Terry Sham 寫:

Dear Bertram Hoenlinger,

Best Regards,
Terry Sham

Dear Mr. Sham,

Sincerely,
Bertram Hoenlinger
Carl Zeiss AG

Mr. HOenlinger should be a good salesman! selling but not sound like selling ...

[二人同行 送你上路]

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 20 10月 10 00:32:20 
幹事
幹事

Createasphere 2010:

http://www.productionhub.com/video/view.aspx?item=6719

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 3月 11 09:51:05 
幹事
幹事

Wah,
You will receive the lens very soon:

http://photorumors.com/2011/03/23/zeiss ... ors.com%29

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 3月 11 14:39:27 
理事
理事

慘啦.......

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 3月 11 15:34:59 
幹事
幹事

wah 寫:
慘啦.......

咪就係, 都唔明點解你有UP唔用走去用CP...... :roll:

Terry Shum
香港互聯網康泰時攝影會幹事
圖檔 圖檔

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 24 3月 11 16:26:32 
理事
理事

Terry Sham 寫:
wah 寫:
慘啦.......

咪就係, 都唔明點解你有UP唔用走去用CP...... :roll:

Ultra Prime wide 鏡用唔到係 Nikon F 機身上..........

之前支 Standard Prime Distagon 28mm T2,1 已經係小弟的相機史上一大教訓..........

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 77 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123456  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 17 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章